Boots 75% sale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea but when I went in my local Boots there wasn't much Christmas stuff left only Harry Potter stuff and Claudia Winklemans makeup range.

Does anyone know when the boots 75% sale is going to launch?
usually the 3rd week of January depending on how much zoella tit is left to flog.

they're never told in advance, always the morning of reductions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They were giving away the zoella advent calendar after stores had loads left even at £1.

Still seems a bit overpriced :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They were giving away the zoella advent calendar after stores had loads left even at £1.

I got one for 2 quid that year. 😐 no lie.
It was in March/April in the clearance section.

it wasn’t even bought at 75% off 🤦‍♀️ There was 3/4 left after I took one 🤣

• Haha

Her desk calender she did in 2018 there was loads left. Unsurprisingly she didn't bring it one last year :LOL: .

• Haha
Keep an eye on Martin Lewis he always let's you know when he hears whisperings

I got one for 2 quid that year. 😐 no lie.
It was in March/April in the clearance section.

it wasn’t even bought at 75% off 🤦‍♀️ There was 3/4 left after I took one 🤣
It's iconic, I'd be tempted to get one. But doesn't fit in to my minimalist lifestyle. The calendar that doomed zoe and co :D

Is it better to go to the store or try online for this? Probably a larger store right? Is it just to clear the Xmas stock they still didn’t sell in the sale ?

It used to be 75% off but it’s been 70% off for a few years now.

Nothing much left in mine and there’s normally loads. Think they’ve realised not to produce as much stock nowadays.