Book Club, suggestions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I love Tattle and all the ladies (and gents) in here.. and I love reading! so how about we start a book club?
I have just finished the woman in cabin 10 and the wife between us and thinking about how many amazing discussions I would have if I was in a book club..
Who is in?
I think I might start "marry me stranger" by Novoneel Chakraborty.. but any other suggestions are welcomed!!

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: 1
I really recommend The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern if you haven't read them already, they're fantastic.

So I love Tattle and all the ladies (and gents) in here.. and I love reading! so how about we start a book club?
I have just finished the woman in cabin 10 and the wife between us and thinking about how many amazing discussions I would have if I was in a book club..
Who is in?
I think I might start "marry me stranger" by Novoneel Chakraborty.. but any other suggestions are welcomed!!

I read the woman in cabin 10. It started off good but thought it went way off course towards the end.

The Helen Grace series by MJ Ardlidge is incredible!

I'm so happy that there are people who are in! so let's start this next July!
Any book recommendations?