Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So I love Tattle and all the ladies (and gents) in here.. and I love reading! so how about we start a book club?
I have just finished the woman in cabin 10 and the wife between us and thinking about how many amazing discussions I would have if I was in a book club..
Who is in?
I think I might start "marry me stranger" by Novoneel Chakraborty.. but any other suggestions are welcomed!!

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: 1

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I'm so happy that there are people who are in! so let's start this next July!
Any book recommendations?

Nightingale

I really recommend The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern if you haven't read them already, they're fantastic.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So I love Tattle and all the ladies (and gents) in here.. and I love reading! so how about we start a book club?
I have just finished the woman in cabin 10 and the wife between us and thinking about how many amazing discussions I would have if I was in a book club..
Who is in?
I think I might start "marry me stranger" by Novoneel Chakraborty.. but any other suggestions are welcomed!!

I read the woman in cabin 10. It started off good but thought it went way off course towards the end.

The Helen Grace series by MJ Ardlidge is incredible!