Boob job...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally decided to go ahead with getting my boobs done. I’m hoping to have an uplift and enlargement.

I’ve looked at a few places but wondered if anyone who’s had it done could offer some advice/recommendations please?

I had mine through MYA who I personally found brilliant it was about 11 years ago though.

The best thing I can say is to see as many surgeons as possible and do not settle until you find one who you feel 100% comfortable with. Each surgeon I found had different ideas of size, placement ect so it’s important that you feel comfortable they are giving you the look you want. Search online for boobs you like and importantly ones you don’t to give them an idea of what you want to achieve. Also ask to see photos of the surgeons work and then go away and do your own research into them.

The surgeon is more important than the company you go with. I know it’s the company you deal with, offer after care ect but the surgeon is the one doing the work. Also be aware lots work for different companies (they did when I had mine anyway) and also independently so if you like a surgeon but not the company then you can always ask them about not going through the third party company.

Just to add that with regards to the look you want and have in your mind the surgeon will tell you if the images you show them are achievable for you. As some people have a bigger gap between their breasts and what was said to me is the boobs you get will be a larger version of what you have.

Can’t speak about uplifts as I only had enlargement myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve finally decided to go ahead with getting my boobs done. I’m hoping to have an uplift and enlargement.

I’ve looked at a few places but wondered if anyone who’s had it done could offer some advice/recommendations please?
I had a uplift and enlargement in 2011 with the Harley medical group. I travelled to London for the surgery and was only in hospital overnight then back home again with the aftercare provided in my home city. The recovery wasn’t too bad, I had a week off work and then returned but I have an office job so no heavy lifting involved which you need to avoid for a while. You have to sleep upright for a few weeks too which takes some getting used to. I had under muscle implants and the recovery felt like a bad pulled muscle really and wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I’ve been really happy with them ever since and now it’s coming up to 9 years since the op the shape is still great (despite me breastfeeding my son 5 years ago) and I’ve no issues up to now. I had a mammogram a year ago and the doc was happy with the position and that there was no damage to the implants. I’ve never regretted the decision to go for it! Hope it goes well for you. I looked at a few companies and reviews before I went for it and just trust your judgement as some companies will just go for the hard sell without really listening to what you want.

Reactions: 2
I follow Dr Dan marsh on Instagram, he often gives out advice and shows before and after pictures

Reactions: 1
I’ve had two boob jobs now. I went with MYA for my first and then ReShape for my second.

I would recommend having lots of different consultations so you can decide who you like best. Be open to listening to what your surgeon recommends too - at my first, I wanted a bigger implant size than he recommended. I ended up going with his advice and was so pleased with my results, anything bigger would have looked really fake on me. So although you’ll have an idea of the end result you want, be ready to listen to surgeons suggestions too

I have never had one, but remember Yolanda on RHoBH getting sick because her implants were leaking ... and she mentioned they also have to be replaced every x years (can't remember the exact figure). So I'd recommend you do a bit of research about those things first ... you might have to budget for setting a bit of money aside to pay for replacements when the time comes around.

Reactions: 3
I follow Dr Dan marsh on Instagram, he often gives out advice and shows before and after pictures

If I could I’d use him but I’ve had previous ops so he won’t touch me 😢

I had an augmented mastoplexy with Harley Medical. I had first one in 2010 and needed 4 revisions. The surgeon who did the first 3 ended up beings struck off. A lot of the groups you see MYA, Harley Medical, Transform use fly in fly out surgeons. You may be better looking at your local private hospital. Waiting lists will be longer due to covid.

I don’t regret getting mine done but I do sometimes think I went too big and maybe for the wrong reasons x