Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t get over these people. I just looked at her Insta earlier and where do they get the confidence from? It makes me feel so sad and ugly 😞 I can’t even brush my hair for fear people will think I love myself and laugh at me. Where does this all come from? Is it from being looked at al the time? Is it an act or what? And the money. It must be rolling in. A different expensive designer handbag in every picture. Oh, did I mention I feel completely poor as well? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t get over these people. I just looked at her Insta earlier and where do they get the confidence from? It makes me feel so sad and ugly 😞 I can’t even brush my hair for fear people will think I love myself and laugh at me. Where does this all come from? Is it from being looked at al the time? Is it an act or what? And the money. It must be rolling in. A different expensive designer handbag in every picture. Oh, did I mention I feel completely poor as well? 🤣🤣
Jesus I know but we are natural with no Botox and we have jobs I’m sure both in and out of the house 🤯

What was that lunch today 😷

She’s after doing a crazy high intensity workout and is eating white fish and salad leaves… You need carbs!! Lord above it’s very obvious she has a problem with food. Alexandra Cane vibes

Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear what Lottie said this morning on 2fm about Bonnie and the baby names 😲

Bonnie living life on the edge, going wild, absolutely CRAZY.... by washing her hair at ten to 9!!! 9pm!!! I think someone needs to have a word with her to get her to calm down :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lottie was talking to Jen Z about Meaghan and Harry's baby's name. They started talking about baby names. Lottie said that Bonnie has her baby names picked even though she hasn't a notion of having a baby. She hasn't told anyone what the names are and told Lottie if she happens to pick the same baby name when her baby is born she will be so annoyed 🙄 I doubt Bon Bon will be too happy with Lottie for discussing this on the radio 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Imagine your life being so boring that you think washing your hair at 9pm and going on a walk is crazy. Just imagine it for a second. I don’t know whether it would be bliss being so unaware and ignorant of what an actual crazy, hectic schedule is or if it’s just plain sad? She’s a young girl but she lives the life of a old one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine your life being so boring that you think washing your hair at 9pm and going on a walk is crazy. Just imagine it for a second. I don’t know whether it would be bliss being so unaware and ignorant of what an actual crazy, hectic schedule is or if it’s just plain sad? She’s a young girl but she lives the life of a old one.
It's depressing isn't it? Washing your hair at 9pm is crazy?? ?! I just wish she would lighten up and live on the wild side and maybe sleep in until 7am if she wanted🙄. It's so regimental, bed at 9pm. Wake up at 5am. Walk. Rice krispies.exercise. Coffee. Emails. Asparagus for lunch. Emails. Bed. Rinse and repeat. Then at the weekend maybe "date night" with 1 gin and bed at 10pm. Like she's only mid 20s. What's the idea of all the glam 24/7, the hair, the make up, the nails, the zara hauls and she goes absolutely no where. I can imagine her in dromoland Castle calorie counting and clock watching for bed time. Professional athletes who earn a living from having to live like that have a better time than her. She's zero fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait who has a nighttime shower and doesn't get into their pjs straight away? Why not walk and then get a shower? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Worried for her, between the weekend treat of a Diet Coke and washing her hair at 9pm she’s out of control

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just started following and can’t figure.. where is the money coming from? Is her fiancé super wealthy? I thought she was a make up artist ( who would have been out of work because of Covid).

Reactions: 4
Of course she goes to the same PT as Rosie 😂 notice how when Rosie was doing YouTube so was Bonnie and now not a mention of it

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started following and can’t figure.. where is the money coming from? Is her fiancé super wealthy? I thought she was a make up artist ( who would have been out of work because of Covid).
I’ve often wondered this too.

Also, her eyes are going square from replying to emails…I reply to dozens of emails a week at work and I work for a small family run company…how many emails can a MUA receive in one day, seriously, it’s all so contrived and all for The Gram…a dose of reality is what she needs.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about anyone else but for all these bridal emails she seems to get I’ve never actually seen her post one bridal make up 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.