Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she ever go into the shop with John to get the few bits and the cooked chicken?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she ever go into the shop with John to get the few bits and the cooked chicken?🤔
She doesn’t seem to be able to do anything for herself apart from her makeup, hair and tan. Based on watching her stories, John does most of the cooking, shopping and holds down an actual full time job. Bonnie is to busy with bridal emails for the entire country

• Haha
Not a fan of the new mega long hair 🙈
I actually quite like it! I think if she’d stuck with the medium length yet again and the same dye job it’d be as boring as a lot of other elements of her life

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like it! I think if she’d stuck with the medium length yet again and the same dye job it’d be as boring as a lot of other elements of her life
I think she suits it really short

Reactions: 2
I agree.... the dark longer length Bob was her best hair. The current colour really makes her look haggard and tired all the time.

Reactions: 5
Agree too, loved the dark long bob! She’s so petit that her current hair is dwarfing her, the colour is a bit bleh too but it matches the beige aesthetic I guess lol

Reactions: 4
So happy to see all the staff again 😂 duck off like. And she is out of office guys. So to that one bride still waiting on a reply since last March, she will get back to you next week

• Haha
I just can’t place why I find BonBon so irritating. I think it’s the general air of smugness and lack of self-awareness.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to be able to do anything for herself apart from her makeup, hair and tan. Based on watching her stories, John does most of the cooking, shopping and holds down an actual full time job. Bonnie is to busy with bridal emails for the entire country
John needs to brush up in doing the auld tan.. them feet and ankles are a sight 🙈 as for the white heels 😂

Guys it’s the filthy looking skin for me. I mean doesn’t she ever exfoliate??
I hear ya sista! jeez.. that tan on the feet and ankles 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys it’s the filthy looking skin for me. I mean doesn’t she ever exfoliate??
I think it’s because she never gives her body a proper break from tanning. I think she does one exfoliation and puts more tan on afterwards. I don’t know about the rest of you but for me it takes a good two or three goes for my tan to come off no matter what tan I use.

Reactions: 4
Me too! You can’t exfoliate once and then throw more on. I also think she’s quite pale in real life and she’s using tans that are shades too dark for her. I’m sallow skinned and I use the shades she uses! Also she’s so cringe when she tries to do sexy. You generally fall into either the sexy or the cute box on Instagram and god love her she’s in neither! 😩

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.