Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one second she poured herself a glass of wine at 3pm on Friday.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for one second she poured herself a glass of wine at 3pm on Friday.
She may have poured it - took a photo .. but didn’t drink it .. went straight down the sink ! No way did she drink a glass of wine at that time or at all ! That would be far tooooo crazy for Bon Bon the bore ! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Lads I called it weeks ago.... she’s plugging 4tharq just before the next drop hoping to get the freebies!! Lived in them during the last drop.... hasn’t been seen in them since and is now suddenly back in them! They’re so predictable at this stage...

Reactions: 7
They must have changed the car to match the neutral extra beige house haaaaa

she has loads of photos of it on her grid/story, beige maddddd

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Lottie Ryan’s story? Place to shop for newborn clothes .. like look up google up absolute leech.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
BEGGGGGGGGG!!!! On the absolute BEGGGGGGGG !
She is the absolute worst for it. Makes me sick! As if she can’t afford it. She knows well what she’s at! Same way she asked last year for recommendations of pet friendly hotels and boom... gets a free pet friendly hotel break.
I’m mortified for her

Reactions: 6
She is the absolute worst for it. Makes me sick! As if she can’t afford it. She knows well what she’s at! Same way she asked last year for recommendations of pet friendly hotels and boom... gets a free pet friendly hotel break.
I’m mortified for her

Very true! Beyond sickening.

Oh my god, I haven’t watched this thread or her stories for over a month. The boredom of her was too much, I had to unfollow.
Went on for a look- she’s exactly where I left her.. having a coffee on a Sunday; has the dog pic, waiting in car for John in shop, watching something on tv. She has ZERO content

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, I haven’t watched this thread or her stories for over a month. The boredom of her was too much, I had to unfollow.
Went on for a look- she’s exactly where I left her.. having a coffee on a Sunday; has the dog pic, waiting in car for John in shop, watching something on tv. She has ZERO content
its like Ground hog day. Like i know we are all in a pandemic but dear jesus for a young girl! Meet someone for a walk !! Its the same thing - rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. I saw her in the park with Lottie which is grand and allowed but she doesn't even post that ---- its like she allows us a tiny snippet of her boring life.. Clearly the most boring part!

Reactions: 5
"What is your actual job?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm surprised she actually answered. What TV programme is she presenting? I must've missed that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to unfollow, what the hell is she wearing. I have never seen someone with worse fashion sense

She looked absolutely terrible today. Greasy hair and wrecked looking and then slathered a load of make up on. She gets up at the craic of dawn for no reason, could she not give her mop a wash?

Reactions: 2
Ok so I am new to following Bonnie but I have seen the thread here and dip in and out. Does she actually draw on her freckles?????? Like WTF is up up that. Wheres my modelling contract.......I have a face full of them 🤣🤣🤣

Came on to say that skinismorethanskin reel .
Really thought she was finally going to be honest about her skin journey and roaccutane .. but no.. sponsored content for la Roche posay . This girl is so disingenuous . Have not once ever heard she used it she talked about inkey list stuff before . She would sell her soul and lie foe a pay cheque

Reactions: 5
Came on to say that skinismorethanskin reel .
Really thought she was finally going to be honest about her skin journey and roaccutane .. but no.. sponsored content for la Roche posay . This girl is so disingenuous . Have not once ever heard she used it she talked about inkey list stuff before . She would sell her soul and lie foe a pay cheque
Totally agree!!! She obviously never thought much of the post roaccutance box from Monica tolans as she hasn’t spoke about it since!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.