Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried those batch cookies she is always banging on about. I thought they were shite 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
thats coz she actually doesnt eat them so she has no idea what they taste like ! She pops them up in the hand .. and then passes to the dog or John!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A chopped salad as your Saturday night take away . How can you pretend that’s enjoyable 😅😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That Rinmel make up she pushes is horrific

there’s no way she would use it if she wasn’t being paid to do so 😂

• Haha
Ah stop, a chopper salad for dinner on a Saturday night 😂 I can’t deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Rinmel make up she pushes is horrific

there’s no way she would use it if she wasn’t being paid to do so 😂
No she was all charlotte tilbury and NARS usually . It’s pure muck that make up . The sangria who actually believes she drank any of that ?? Like she took a sip and the rest when down the sink .. all so fake !how does she get these ads ? She isn’t even someone who drinks .. also getting up early for the sunrises for what ? To go back to bed later ? Don’t get the point of it -
A lie in and burger would go along way this one ..

• Haha
Spotted Bonbon and John again this morning out walking. Considering Bobby is clearly overweight and the Vet told them to watch his calorie intake, you’d think they’d be taking him out for a walk too. Another lockdown dog, just for show..

Do they not take the dog with them?? Jesus the dog is the only reason I get off my arse at all here 😂

She tries to be funny but she’s an awful idiot god bless her

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not this morning anyway. I didn’t see him the other week either when I passed them out walking. I was driving though so he could’ve been hidden behind a parked car and I mightn’t have seen him but I doubt it, it didn’t look like either of them were holding any leads.

Do they not take the dog with them?? Jesus the dog is the only reason I get off my arse at all here 😂

She tries to be funny but she’s an awful idiot god bless her

Reactions: 2
She actually doesnt do anything all day apart from her make up and go for walks

Reactions: 7
She actually doesnt do anything all day apart from her make up and go for walks
Eh sorry now ...but our Bonnie is flat out replying to what seems like every bride in the country. It’s so tough for her getting through all the emails!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eh sorry now ...but our Bonnie is flat out replying to what seems like every bride in the country. It’s so tough for her getting through all the emails!! 🙄
I wonder will she go wild this weekend and order another chopped salad for dinner 🤔

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what BonBon would do if she had to work and run a house like everyone in the real world 🤯 she literally seems to go for walks, get parcels of clothes, “shoot” said clothes for insta and do her hair and make up 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to put up much gym content anymore

Reactions: 5
I kinda wish she was getting an MUA to do her wedding make up..... I don’t think she will look much different when she does the same look all the time

Reactions: 2
I kinda wish she was getting an MUA to do her wedding make up..... I don’t think she will look much different when she does the same look all the time
I don't like her make up at all!!!!
The big huge fluffy eyebrows, the orangey bronze eye lid and an obscene amount of lipgloss that's actually uncomfortable looking and the hideous drawn on freckles.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.