Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another weekend another seaside coffee pic, like I get that it’s their routine but she doesn’t need to show it off every single weekend.

Reactions: 4
She has literally nothing else to show that’s why!

Another weekend another seaside coffee pic, like I get that it’s their routine but she doesn’t need to show it off every single weekend.

Reactions: 3
Not sure why Bonbon needs so many So Sue products lol it’s actually embarrassing. I thought as a brand ambassador you’re meant to actually use the products and not hoard them 😂

Reactions: 6
Not sure why Bonbon needs so many So Sue products lol it’s actually embarrassing. I thought as a brand ambassador you’re meant to actually use the products and not hoard them 😂
But she is a rimmel ambassador as well? So dont know how she can use another brand as well i thought you couldnt when you were in an ambassador contract? she literally has no loyalty and its becoming really obvious its all a sell. She in fact never wore so sue or rimmel it was always nars or charlotte tilbury and suddenly with paid ambassador stuff they are BEST products ever.. I actually think the colour match isnt great and makes her very drawn!

Reactions: 3
So I saw BoreBon and John out walking this morning in their estate when I was on my way to work. I can confirm Clontarf sea front is within her 5km. Still not worth photographing every single day.

Reactions: 1
So I saw BoreBon and John out walking this morning in their estate when I was on my way to work. I can confirm Clontarf sea front is within her 5km. Still not worth photographing every single day.
How does she look in real life?? As miserable as she comes across??

Reactions: 2
How does she look in real life?? As miserable as she comes across??
Yeah she just looks like a normal girl, you wouldn’t look twice at her. She was very pale, her face almost looked translucent. Where she lives is a bit rough though, I wouldn’t be walking around there in the dark on my own.

100% got extensions... so obvious! You can see some of the shorter bits at the back in the video 🤦🏻‍♀️ She also kept stroking it 🙄
The absolute neck of her. Working for 2fm which is taxpayer funded and casually getting stennos during level 5. Not to mention the risk to her baby of catching COVID during pregnancy.

Actual tit for brains.

Reactions: 6
The absolute neck of her. Working for 2fm which is taxpayer funded and casually getting stennos during level 5. Not to mention the risk to her baby of catching COVID during pregnancy.

Actual tit for brains.
i hope someone asks in her Q and A she is planning 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Guyzzzzzzz she did it !!! Guyzzzzz she challenged herself and ran 5km — coz god knows our bonbon needs to workout as she never does an ounce of exercise !!! The most cringe thing is John running beside her filming her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyzzzzzzz she did it !!! Guyzzzzz she challenged herself and ran 5km — coz god knows our bonbon needs to workout as she never does an ounce of exercise !!! The most cringe thing is John running beside her filming her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know and overtaking her with ease 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Tried those batch cookies she is always banging on about. I thought they were shite 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A 5k run, a walk and a salad for dinner.

Some bank holiday money Bondana had. Great craic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.