Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever see her stories where she’s singing down the camera? Genuine cringe inducing arse clenching delusion if ever I’ve seen it. Give it up Bonnie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know what it is she just really grates on me for some reason 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tells Instagram everything and then is so secretive about other stuff like her fiancé and food (randomly lol) she obviously doesn’t eat!!!!

Reactions: 15
She has lost a good bit of weight but works HARD at it , it seems...Altho she won’t say what she eats 🤪
Morning spin bike, a walk, a gym workout abd a bowl of Rice Krispies 👀
She took like 2 days off over Xmas and had a few biscuits
Stop the lights
I need some discipline in my life

Reactions: 15
What the hell is that Bernadette highlight she has about?! CRINGE! Not one bit funny and a complete rip off another video from a girl whose name now escapes me 😅 someone tell Bonnie she is not one but funny Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched the Bernadette highlight, I’m actually cringing so bad 🙈

Also just noticed she has TV presenter in her insta bio 🙈 cannot cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is that Bernadette highlight she has about?! CRINGE! Not one bit funny and a complete rip off another video from a girl whose name now escapes me 😅 someone tell Bonnie she is not one but funny Jesus Christ
What did I just watch?? Who can I sue for damages??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she going to try and make Bernadette a thing?! I really have no words for how cringe inducing that was. It may have even been worse than the singing and the singing is chronic

Reactions: 4
I think she is trying copy a this Instagrammer called Aisling Kearns who does those types of videos a good bit. Only difference is Aisling pulls it off

Reactions: 5
Those dance classes were hilarious. I loved tuning in every week to see such desperados try and outdo each other for a spot on dancing with the stars. Vain dopes with their phones lined up in order to catch their bargain bin Britney moves. I was only hanging to see someone get an elbow in the eye socket with the amount of ridiculous arm movements. The crop tops, the hats, the jumpers around the waist. Genuinely up there with the pandemic in the most offensive things of 2020. I’d say if they couldn’t record it for the gram they wouldn’t have bothered going. Absolute write offs the lot of them.

I think she is trying copy a this Instagrammer called Aisling Kearns who does those types of videos a good bit. Only difference is Aisling pulls it off
That’s exactly who I was trying to think of!

• Haha
Yes her, rosie and LBP ! 3 melts, kill me now 😳
3 melts who thought they were amazing! They all thought they were brilliant ! Cringe

She has lost a good bit of weight but works HARD at it , it seems...Altho she won’t say what she eats 🤪
Morning spin bike, a walk, a gym workout abd a bowl of Rice Krispies 👀
She took like 2 days off over Xmas and had a few biscuits
Stop the lights
I need some discipline in my life
Took 2 days off had 2 Gins a few biscuits and needed to “ get back to healthy living “ .. Jesus !!she has lost a lot of weight by hardcore exercise regime and essentially living on very low calories. She over exercises IMO . She can’t show what she eats as it’s so little I would say ...she use to be very nice but has gone very unrelatable . Can’t understand how she can pay her mortgage When she never went back to doing make up !

Anyone know what the elusive John does for a living? Can't see her getting a mortgage in her line of work!

Reactions: 5
I always laugh when I see Bobby on her stories. It’s like she bought him to match the decor in their house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.