Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be pricing herself out of the bridal market because she answers upwards of 500 emails a day by the sounds of it and I’ve yet to see her do a bride.

Reactions: 4
She seems to have never ending supply of money. The prices her hairdresser charges are eye watering and that before the extensions

The setup for the bridal makeup trials was very limited. The selection basically consisted of free stuff she’s been sent I guarantee that! I’d say this one is mad tight with the pennies, doesn’t spend a dime on anything, relies all on the free makeup samples. Also as a makeup artist to say you only do bridal and photo shoots? I mean you’re no Charlotte Tilbury let’s be honest. A paid job is a paid job. Honestly I wouldn’t rate her at all. Her “amazing” tips that she gives in her videos are old news on YouTube and TikTok. I’m into that stuff myself, I’m not qualified but jez even I’m more ahead of things than she is!! It just goes to show how far spoofing and confidence can get you on the Gram!! Also I’m calling it.... we’ll get 4thArq content again this week as Rosie has new stock coming and she’s begging for freebies!!

Reactions: 11
Would she ever stop with the tutorials, she's a one trick pony. Same old make up look that's years old. Would she ever shake things up with a different colour lip colour even. The nudey pink glossy lip, yawn.
And she's marrying John because he put a can of coke zero on the table for her. Ffs🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
unless our BonBon is hitting up Dublin Zoo wearing a leopard print ghetto bandana , I can’t see Wild happening

• Haha
Reactions: 5
cant wait to see her FINALLY do bridal make up... after her banging on about bridal emails for the last 15 months i cant wait to see her actually do a wedding party!! Things will really ramp up then with the wildness and the craziness on her page.. who knows... she might even have a DIET COKE annnddddddd do peoples make up!! BUCKLE UP GUYS!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her sister had the babby I see
wild Aunt BonBon in da house
does this call for a new bandana?

• Haha
I find her so disingenuous. How on earth can she promote and endorse La Roche Posay after spending almost a year on Roaccutane? Roaccutane was the only thing to cure her acne and now she “swears by” La Roche Posay? She’s so full of tit, she’d do anything for a quick buck.

Reactions: 15
I find her so disingenuous. How on earth can she promote and endorse La Roche Posay after spending almost a year on Roaccutane? Roaccutane was the only thing to cure her acne and now she “swears by” La Roche Posay? She’s so full of tit, she’d do anything for a quick buck.
When she was on Roaccuntane she mainly used image skincare. She is so full of tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.