Bodyposipanda aka Megan Crabbe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I missed this. I remember them going to see Little Mix, I think. I just don’t see how anyone could not like her? I mean I know it’s a persona of sorts, everyone is a character on Instagram to an extent but I would like to think this is very true to herself even if exaggerated slightly

I think I missed this. I remember them going to see Little Mix, I think. I just don’t see how anyone could not like her? I mean I know it’s a persona of sorts, everyone is a character on Instagram to an extent but I would like to think this is very true to herself even if exaggerated slightly
Megan was in a Little Mix music video and surprised Gemma with a meet and greet with the girls. It was so sweet. It will be on Megan's page x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s excellent what sets her apart from other Body positive influencers is she doesn’t post for compliments and reassurance she genuinely seems comfortable in herself and. It’s lovely to see , no narcissism at all .

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s excellent what sets her apart from other Body positive influencers is she doesn’t post for compliments and reassurance she genuinely seems comfortable in herself and. It’s lovely to see , no narcissism at all .
I actually think the opposite, originally I thought she was very genuine, but now it’s very contrived. She keeps pivoting because she originally was very ethical and moral, but that doesn’t get you ,obey or sponsors. I think she’s pulled right back because she no longer has the passion she had and wants to make money, the problem is she doesn’t know how to without selling out.

Sometimes I think she exploits Gemma, and it’s like she trots her out to perform for the followers, it’s actually very interesting that sometimes Gemma clearly isn’t into it or has a negative opinion but Megan still follows.

I do think Megan’s quite caring of her new partner, but they both post like they are a celebrity couple, which I guess they might be in the trans activist space. I just hope they don’t get her from being so public.

Reactions: 11
I'm not keen on her. I know this will be an unpopular opinion. Like most of the hardcore body positivity crew, they try to bring down people who want to lose weight for themselves, because it doesn't fit into their "BoPo" (urrrgh) agenda. Because, of course, wishing to lose weight must mean you hate yourself, right?! I also hope that she's not in a relationship with a trans guy just because it boosts her "image" 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I must agree with the two posts above, I don’t get the hype with her anymore. When I first discovered her instagram and started following her I loved her message and her vibe, but now I just feel done with her and her message. I don’t like the way she comes across anymore. And every other word is an f-bomb, it’s cringy to me! Like trying to be cool???

Reactions: 6
Really liked her to start with but just think she's a bit full of herself, think that happens to most influencers though tbh

Reactions: 3
I knew Megan as a teenager and I can honestly say she is one of the most genuine people on instagram. She is exactly how she appears online in real life. Or at least she was when I knew her 10 years a go

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Really liked her to start with but just think she's a bit full of herself, think that happens to most influencers though tbh
Exactly this!!!! It feels a bit staged at this point. I’ve muted her as I was finding myself rolling my eyes.
and I also wondered about how genuine the new relationship was - especially when the suggestions of the relationship were coyly posted. Just seemed a bit celeb wannabe in my opinion.

Reactions: 1