Bodyposipanda aka Megan Crabbe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her. I think her heart is in the right place and I love how genuinely happy she appears to be having embraced herself in this way. I do agree that it seems a little over the top now though - a couple of years ago I enjoyed her account a lot more than I do now. But I think she seems lovely, I admire her message and I wish her well in her relationship.

Reactions: 2
I really like her- however today I’ve been blocked by scarrednotscared for calling out her entitled attitude 😬 So her, I’m not soo keen on 😆

Oh do tell!!
Her current birthday post- it literally reads as “my friends lives don’t revolve around me, and they don’t go big enough on my birthday so I spent the day crying”.
Most adults don’t give a damn about birthdays unless it’s a big one. And even then if they want it “big” most sort it out themselves, not think their friends should meet their unspoken expectations and then cry if they don’t. The fact that she’s acting like a spoilt brat about her birthday whilst we are going through a pandemic makes it even worse. My step daughter had to celebrate hers in fall lockdown with just us, she’s a kid and took not doing anything special with my graciousness than scarrednotscared

Reactions: 5
Her current birthday post- it literally reads as “my friends lives don’t revolve around me, and they don’t go big enough on my birthday so I spent the day crying”.
Most adults don’t give a damn about birthdays unless it’s a big one. And even then if they want it “big” most sort it out themselves, not think their friends should meet their unspoken expectations and then cry if they don’t. The fact that she’s acting like a spoilt brat about her birthday whilst we are going through a pandemic makes it even worse. My step daughter had to celebrate hers in fall lockdown with just us, she’s a kid and took not doing anything special with my graciousness than scarrednotscared
I think she is overly dramatic most of the time. Very self-centred.
What did you comment on her post to get blocked?

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her long time ago ...her weird pissy two fingers up responses to anyone that dared question her made uncomfortable viewing.

She seems to have this weird I can say what I like attitude because she's survived x amount of surgical procedures ...does not give her the right to be soo rude and bitchy !

I used to follow scarrednotscared but had to unfollow because she is just so full of herself. There’s a difference between knowing your worth and just thinking you’re superior to everyone else in the world. She’s so annoying.
She also regularly talks about medical things and is just wrong? I’m unsure where she had her surgeries but if it was in the UK, being operated on by “an intern” isn’t a thing.

Reactions: 6
I think she is overly dramatic most of the time. Very self-centred.
What did you comment on her post to get blocked?
In her post she literally says how every year her birthday has been bigger and better, but this year it hasn’t been as so she spent most the day crying. a grown arse woman. During a flipping pandemic. I spent my bday in July home schooling my children. The big treat was a take away in the evening 😆
So, I couldn’t bite my tongue. I told her that it’s not her friends job to sort these things for her, their loves don’t revolve around her. If she wanted something big, she should organise it and stop having such an entitled attitude. If you set unspoken expectations, you will always be disappointed, and it’s unfair to expect your friends will be able to able mind read.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In her post she literally says how every year her birthday has been bigger and better, but this year it hasn’t been as so she spent most the day crying. a grown arse woman. During a flipping pandemic. I spent my bday in July home schooling my children. The big treat was a take away in the evening 😆
So, I couldn’t bite my tongue. I told her that it’s not her friends job to sort these things for her, their loves don’t revolve around her. If she wanted something big, she should organise it and stop having such an entitled attitude. If you set unspoken expectations, you will always be disappointed, and it’s unfair to expect your friends will be able to able mind read.
Hahaha good on you!! Entitled brat she is.

Reactions: 1
Have Megan and Kenny broken up? He's on holiday and mentioned about going away to grieve and get over his break up???

Have Megan and Kenny broken up? He's on holiday and mentioned about going away to grieve and get over his break up???
Yup, Megan has posted about it on her stories too, just saying she’s also grieving her relationship ending. They’d broken up previously and got back together again, but I guess it didn’t work out. Seems fairly amicable so fair play to them both

Yup, Megan has posted about it on her stories too, just saying she’s also grieving her relationship ending. They’d broken up previously and got back together again, but I guess it didn’t work out. Seems fairly amicable so fair play to them both
Ah that's really sad. I like them both

Ohh I must have missed this, does anyone know why they broke up or what was said about it?

Ohh I must have missed this, does anyone know why they broke up or what was said about it?
Neither have commented. Megan has given a couple of clues about red flags in relationships. But tbh I don’t really see either of them as people to air their dirty laundry online.

Neither have commented. Megan has given a couple of clues about red flags in relationships. But tbh I don’t really see either of them as people to air their dirty laundry online.
Well that's a bit annoying 😂😂 I hoped there would be some tea. Thank you for replying 😊