Bobbi Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been following her for a while now and she’s gone very twee. Her boyfriend follows most pretty girls that comment on Bobbi posts .....they recently have got engaged . Was meant to be a surprise but it was all set up for insta lol

also she fakes a posh accent .... anyone have any tea?

she must not like her ring because there’s no close up picture of it on her feed

Reactions: 2
god she is annoying and most peculiar looking .Whats with the accent as well? it sounds very forced

god she is annoying and most peculiar looking .Whats with the accent as well? it sounds very forced
She popped up on my FY page on TikTok and I hate the videos she does will the mouth open and pouting on whilst doing ridiculous stances it’s just cringe central. Had to unfollow her on insta after she posted she was going on a trip did any brands wanna collaborate? I just find those posts so cringy and beg

She just came up on my TikTok doing a Plouise advert, saying because she is eloping next year she is doing her own makeup 😂 running off and eloping is meant to be secret 😂 god these influencers really are thick as pig tit. Dread to think what the combined IQ is of her and her boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
Promoting brands that are 100 for a fluffy nightie is tone deaf . We get it Bobbi , you are rich 😫

I know her, she lives in my town. She’s 25, I think. The posh accent is put on - her real accent is West Midlands sounding. I think she’s a stunning girl but I wish she didn’t keep getting chin filler.

I’ve also noticed that she’s one of those people who seems to be best friends with someone one day and suddenly they’re not longer speaking.
---
Edit - she’s 27

Last edited:
Reactions: 1