Bob Marley & The Wailers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jah Love and Respect! 💗

We want to fill this thread with Love, Inspiration and Respect for the Ultimate Legend that is Bob Marley and his Beautiful Wailers.

Share your own favourite songs and inspirational experiences that touched your heart and soul through Bob's music.

"Don't Gain The World And Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"...... Bob Marley!

Let us share the love! 😘

---
Dad worked behind the scenes at The Rainbow Theatre, London in 1977. Utterly iconic show. The Wailers were on FIRE! I was only 4yrs old at the time and Bob was an utter gentleman to everybody. Dad is 82yrs old now and still recalls this concert to be the very best concert ever! 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No woman no cry always reminds me of being a kid and my mum would play the single on the record player ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow what an amazing story @CrazyBaldhead , how lucky were you and you’re Dad ☺ well im afraid I cant top that story but I first heard Bob Marley when I was about 7/8 through my dad, every Sunday he would put his records on, and also play Bob on cassette in his van, immediately “three Little Birds” was my favourite and still is but as I got older I started to really listen the the lyrics and I love “Redemption Song” , quite a contrast I know lol. My dad’s collection is gathering dust in the attic as he no longer has a record player.. I must dig them out actually and buy him a record player 👍 he is a 1950’s baby and his generation loved Bob Marley, even my Mam loves a bit of Bob lol, who doesn’t ??? I couldn’t honestly pick my all time favourite but I have my own playlist on youtube music with my favourites 🇯🇲

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow what an amazing story @CrazyBaldhead , how lucky were you and you’re Dad ☺ well im afraid I cant top that story but I first heard Bob Marley when I was about 7/8 through my dad, every Sunday he would put his records on, and also play Bob on cassette in his van, immediately “three Little Bird” was my favourite and still is but as I got older I started to really listen the the lyrics and I love “Redemption Song” , quite a contrast
Yeah, daddy did the the electrics for the Rainbow Concert in London 1974 behind the scenes. He still does a load of work for the Notting Hill Carnival to this day. He is amazing at 82yrs old. A complete legend!

This one's for you! 😘😘😘😘

---
Redemption Song is what daddy wants played at his funeral. My son will play it solo on the guitar. Such a beautiful song @Jessica_Rabbit . Dreading that day he plays it. My dad is such a legend. Just for you. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Is This Love - my dad proposed after singing mummy this song with a live band.

Show the love for this thread. Jah Love 😘

---
Jah Love and Respect! 💗

We want to fill this thread with Love, Inspiration and Respect for the Ultimate Legend that is Bob Marley and his Beautiful Wailers.

Share your own favourite songs and inspirational experiences that touched your heart and soul through Bob's music.

"Don't Gain The World And Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"...... Bob Marley!

Let us share the love! 😘

---
Dad worked behind the scenes at The Rainbow Theatre, London in 1977. Utterly iconic show. The Wailers were on FIRE! I was only 4yrs old at the time and Bob was an utter gentleman to everybody. Dad is 82yrs old now and still recalls this concert to be the very best concert ever! 💗

I'm fascinated by your 😮 emoji @Jessica_Rabbit ... I do believe Bob was a prophet sharing wise words. Every single song my Jah Prophet tells you advice Jess. Listen deeply. The love and respect is endless.

Everything Bob has put into music is how life should be lived. Jah Love Jess. 😘 Let's get this page filled with love and respect. 💗 A place to go to and feel good vibes. X

Last edited:
  • Heart

---

I'm fascinated by your 😮 emoji @Jessica_Rabbit ... I do believe Bob was a prophet sharing wise words. Every single song my Jah Prophet tells you advice Jess. Listen deeply. The love and respect is endless.

Everything Bob has put into music is how life should be lived. Jah Love Jess. 😘 Let's get this page filled with love and respect. 💗 A place to go to and feel good vibes. X
Im only seeing this now @CrazyBaldhead ❤ another one of my favourites😊
I listen to the complication Legend album on repeat because it has all my favourite on there. Oh and this is not really off topic but I could listen to The miseducation of Lauryn Hill all day long its just so good “To Zion” is my favourite ❤

• Heart
Im only seeing this now @CrazyBaldhead ❤ another one of my favourites😊
I listen to the complication Legend album on repeat because it has all my favourite on there. Oh and this is not really off topic but I could listen to The miseducation of Lauryn Hill all day long its just so good “To Zion” is my favourite ❤
She's another one who is one of my faves. That's a great song!

• Heart

---

Oh wow that’s so lovely ❤ you mention your Mum and Dad sometimes, they sound like lovely people ❤ im guessing there is a Jamaican/Caribbean connection in you’re family x Ive never been to the Caribbean islands but my Dad has a friend from St Barts and oh my goodness he is honestly one of the kindest most gentleman I have ever met, such a beautiful natured kind hearted man ❤ anyhow back on topic I am living for the Bob Marley “One Love” film in January, It’s produced by Rita and Ziggy. Im sure it will be fantastic, cant wait ❤

• Heart
Oh wow that’s so lovely ❤ you mention your Mum and Dad sometimes, they sound like lovely people ❤ im guessing there is a Jamaican/Caribbean connection in you’re family x Ive never been to the Caribbean islands but my Dad has a friend from St Barts and oh my goodness he is honestly one of the kindest most gentleman I have ever met, such a beautiful natured kind hearted man ❤ anyhow back on topic I am living for the Bob Marley “One Love” film in January, It’s produced by Rita and Ziggy. Im sure it will be fantastic, cant wait ❤
Dad's Jamaican and mum is white British. I still have family out there in Jamaica, St. Lucia and Barbados. It is like Heaven out there. The nicest, warmest people. Cannot wait for that film it's going to be great! 💗

• Heart