Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea that garden room is too much, guaranteed the only one to use it will be poor long suffering Colin. I seen he has been tasked to holding out his taco šŸŒ® šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Maybe her rates are #gifted...
To think that this garden room has been built PURELY for instagram content is just so pathetic. Who lives like this?
I know! Imagine kids working out thatā€™s their mums ā€˜jobā€™ how do you explain that she flogs them for free stuff? How embarrassing?!

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s massive in what is a nice part of her garden with the floor beds. Even the ā€˜potting shedā€™ is huge.

Why didnā€™t she just build an extension if she needed room. Itā€™s so big!!!

I honestly can't see how she thinks her ads and stories are anywhere approaching professional. Everything is squeezed in quickly between naps and #momlife and they all come across so rushed and haphazard like they're a chore to do. If I was a business that was involved with her I would be furious at the presentation and vibe that she's rushing these to tick a box.

Either go and do your family stuff or step up and behave professionally and provide a quality service that businesses deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly can't see how she thinks her ads and stories are anywhere approaching professional. Everything is squeezed in quickly between naps and #momlife and they all come across so rushed and haphazard like they're a chore to do. If I was a business that was involved with her I would be furious at the presentation and vibe that she's rushing these to tick a box.

Either go and do your family stuff or step up and behave professionally and provide a quality service that businesses deserve.
We are all under pressure but try to present our work in a professional way. She doesn't do that at all.

Reactions: 3
The only businesses that have done well are the bracelets and the ceramics and they would have done well anyway. The bracelets hit on a trend, but donā€™t think it will have much longeveity. The only thing they got was coverage but maybe thatā€™s what consultancy is these days - a paid shoutout.what happened to the healthy food one, that used to be on the feed and I canā€™t seem to see it now?

Reactions: 2
We are all under pressure but try to present our work in a professional way. She doesn't do that at all.
Exactly!! No professional standards whatsoever. From a self proclaimed media consultant it's horrendously poor and the vibe she gives out is that she is doing these businesses a favour by throwing out a few crumbs. Between the ever present coffee cup, dress twirling, positioning herself front and centre in every ad campaign (instead of an image of, you know, the actual paying customer) it's very weak.

Reactions: 3
Anna love reading of a script yet again . Slow down garbled message you donā€™t make any sense. Slow your talking down. You ramble on Naaa same šŸ’©different day as usual

Jez Anna take a breath while you trying to race through those ads today. Another tick box excerise and šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘. She obviously can't wait to get them uploaded so she can get back on the beg for her next ad

Her latest stealth boast post of her just sitting there is a little creepy?
Made sure to get the lamp in.

Just drove past her houseā€¦ yep thatā€™s right everyone knows where it is cause she sells her life online. And her house is a postage stamp compared to the one behind which is amazing looking. She makes the garden look huge! It isnā€™t! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"A few we steams"... Are you steaming? Pretty sure you mean stems, or just say "flowers" or say nothing at all and give yourself a day off

Reactions: 6
I'm tellin you now, marthas time is limited on BB, she looks more like the oldest girl rather than the middle who is the more photogenic one.

Reactions: 2
I'm tellin you now, marthas time is limited on BB, she looks more like the oldest girl rather than the middle who is the more photogenic one.
Can I say that the girls and their image/looks should not be up for discussion.

Their mother is the one that is monetising them and that is shameful. They are just children.

Pity their mother doesnā€™t realise that

Reactions: 8
I see wee Annie had the Instagram walk down to a T now in that video. God, let her run on abs get grass stains on that dress that is made from a hessian sack.

I see Gibson paving had her tagged in a story so they've been called in to do the patio work.
Gibson's do a fantastic job but they aren't cheap and I doubt it's for promotion as they have a waiting list.

Oh look the beach day was an advert! SHOCK! Imagine ā€œgirls letā€™s go to the beach so I can take pics of you and try and get some moneyā€ seriously??? Still thinking somehow this should be illegal!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.