Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜Just grabbing 5 mins out the back garden before another call ā€™ more like just to show off your dress so you can aff link it later...I see you Anna love šŸ˜‰
Having viewed AC Connects balance sheet on companies house ( up to 2019) I would predict the family are surviving on their ā€œHello freshā€ weekly box. Fellow ā€œentrepreneurs/mumtrepreneursā€ can rest easyā€¦

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m actually turning myself inside out cringing so hard...itā€™s so blatantly obvious sheā€™s trying to be Lauren...absolute sad act šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Tramping down daffodils to get a photo . Hate idiots like this standing in fields full of flowers just for a photo. No thought what so ever or consideration for the land owner.

Reactions: 2
Todayā€™s photographs are a hybrid instahuns cliche

Laura-Adā€™s signature pose šŸ„± for the first one
Margo McDermott Hunters for the second and third.

It must be exhausting being Single, White Anna, trawling through Instagram everyday, reacting to every notification of the instahuns, returning the clothes after she has posed and #affiliate linked them to an inch of its life.

Spare a thoughtā€¦ šŸ™šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tramping down daffodils to get a photo . Hate idiots like this standing in fields full of flowers just for a photo. No thought what so ever or consideration for the land owner.
And bringing her fake eucalptus with her in her bag šŸ¤£šŸ¤£like who in their right mind does this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having viewed AC Connects balance sheet on companies house ( up to 2019) I would predict the family are surviving on their ā€œHello freshā€ weekly box. Fellow ā€œentrepreneurs/mumtrepreneursā€ can rest easyā€¦
if she ever does become liable for an audit surely she will have to be pulled up on the average number of employees since she hasnā€™t accounted for the gurrrls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So... Anna the social media consultant has enlisted the help of another social media consultant to revamp her blog... the very service Anna charges her 'clients' goodness knows how much for.
You couldn't make it up.
Anna's pretend consultancy is ok for those gullible enough to pay for it but she doesn't trust her own advice to revamp a bloody blog?
No harm, but she would have been better hiring an English Literature tutor for her woeful spelling and grammar.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So... Anna the social media consultant has enlisted the help of another social media consultant to revamp her blog... the very service Anna charges her 'clients' goodness knows how much for.
You couldn't make it up.
Anna's pretend consultancy is ok for those gullible enough to pay for it but she doesn't trust her own advice to revamp a bloody blog?
No harm, but she would have been better hiring an English Literature tutor for her woeful spelling and grammar.
She wasted her money there as I had a look at the blog and it's difficult to navigate !

You couldn't make it up.
I had the same thought but then was doubting myself that, that's what AC connects was about.

So she doesnā€™t have any skills to make her clients a websiteā€¦ but she can help them make their Instagram pretty. What a talent. She really deserves that big house and fancy things

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AC Connects is definitely just a front. What she couldnā€™t say back then was ā€œIā€™m giving up my real job because Iā€™m going to mercilessly flog my children to you gullible sheep as youā€™ll swipe up on anything so I donā€™t need to have a proper job anymore!ā€

Reactions: 7
AC Connects is definitely just a front. What she couldnā€™t say back then was ā€œIā€™m giving up my real job because Iā€™m going to mercilessly flog my children to you gullible sheep as youā€™ll swipe up on anything so I donā€™t need to have a proper job anymore!ā€
You all work so I donā€™t have to!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Such a fake!

Reactions: 1
The garden is a total mtook and looks really cramped. They clearly never took time to plan it out and have just kept adding things at random. The latest addition is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.