Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think she would be mortified to have to ‘climb down’ and get an actual job again. I for one, would love to see it. 3 kids a and a real job...there’s your ‘juggle’ Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sure her mum is lovely and does A LOT for her and the girls that Anna doesn't let on about. But that 'Stella Bella' name makes my teeth itch 😬

• Haha
And off we go....didn’t see this coming AT ALL. When is the optician’s one I wonder. Started the ball rolling last night.

Reactions: 2
And off we go....didn’t see this coming AT ALL. When is the optician’s one I wonder. Started the ball rolling last night.
I knew the optician would be rolled out any day now.. right after the nursery store too. Not predictable at all. Is this her expansive client list?
Funny, last week, I was thinking that I didn't really think the American Folk Park would be Anna's cup of tea (insert surgically attached mug pun here)..... and now it's confirmed that it's not. It was all just an ad. All for a few pounds and a few pics.
She would have had no intention of taking her children here at all had she not been paid to do so. How sad is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I knew the optician would be rolled out any day now.. right after the nursery store too. Not predictable at all. Is this her expansive client list?
Funny, last week, I was thinking that I didn't really think the American Folk Park would be Anna's cup of tea (insert surgically attached mug pun here)..... and now it's confirmed that it's not. It was all just an ad. All for a few pounds and a few pics.
She would have had no intention of taking her children here at all had she not been paid to do so. How sad is that?
Mortified for her. Last week going on about how she’s taking Bella because she loves history and now we find out it’s all just a big ad/work trip. Sad

Reactions: 7
Mortified for her. Last week going on about how she’s taking Bella because she loves history and now we find out it’s all just a big ad/work trip. Sad
Would be interesting to ask what she took away from the visit ? What did you learn Anna?

Reactions: 6
Loads of local attractions have used her. She's on montalto estate's social media pages I think. These places get plenty of traffic already and with people holidaying at home this year I doubt they need to and honestly puts me right off going.

Reactions: 2
I saw Portstewart beach and I knew we were going to be treated to the crab catching. Yawn with the predictable.

but did you see in the stories of Martha waddling dangerously towards the edge. Anna must of shouted as you can see everyone turn around and poor Annie had to grab Martha. Anna kept filming, must get the content at any cost!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s bleeping savage. It’s a very sad life she lives. Only going to places for the best pic for your gram. Not bothered about what the kids want is she? She is honestly one of the worst for selling her kids online. Should be a law against selling your kids for profit on Instagram. Terrible parenting!

She’s bleeping savage. It’s a very sad life she lives. Only going to places for the best pic for your gram. Not bothered about what the kids want is she? She is honestly one of the worst for selling her kids online. Should be a law against selling your kids for profit on Instagram. Terrible parenting!
I think that’s another reason she’s so grating as she tries to portray she’s a great mother but if people open their eyes they’ll see she exploits them children so she can have more material stuff for herself.

Reactions: 1
I saw Portstewart beach and I knew we were going to be treated to the crab catching. Yawn with the predictable.

but did you see in the stories of Martha waddling dangerously towards the edge. Anna must of shouted as you can see everyone turn around and poor Annie had to grab Martha. Anna kept filming, must get the content at any cost!!!!!
I totally saw that, you could see the look on Annie's face, poor child was not only shouted at but also frightened her little sister nearly went for a burton (🤣Ted Hastings I am not)
If you watch the oldest actually jumps.
Fk sake Anna put the phone down.

‘Just grabbing 5 mins out the back garden before another call ’ more like just to show off your dress so you can aff link it later...I see you Anna love 😉

Reactions: 6
Wow let me show you another outfit . Before I send it back .link here no name .same old . Swipe up next . Must hide the tag

Do you know what hacks me off most? So many of these companies barely have anything in N.Ireland or not at all. They just look at the number of followers. I looked at the national lottery thing (didn't use her link though!) only a handful of NI places are taking part. Can't be worth their while getting Anna involved.

It's like last year when they all advertised rationalising their bills using Compare the Market website but the tool they all supposedly used doesn't work for NI postcodes. Twats. The companies and the instahuns.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.