BlogOn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to be getting worried that his page will be taken down by facebook (what a shame that would be) and is desperately trying to get people to follow his personal page. He was also removing posts telling him he shares for too much private stuff about his kids after using a trip to hospital for likes and shares. I think in years to come this will be a problem where people are not happy about far too much private stuff having been made public without their approval.
I saw that too. What a shame for him, he's worked so hard too. 🤣🤣

I saw that too. What a shame for him, he's worked so hard too. 🤣🤣

He works VERY hard at his "job". He said to the guy that questioned him posting about the baby going to a&e - "I'll ask him if he was ok with what I posted. One gurgle for yes. Two for get fucked"

Some of the stuff he comes out with can sound so creepy for someone so "virtuous".

"Men of the Internet! Thinking of messaging a random woman and telling them that they have ‘cracking tits’ or similar? Here’s a tip. You don’t have to - they’ve probably already realised."

Ugh...

Some of the stuff he comes out with can sound so creepy for someone so "virtuous".

"Men of the Internet! Thinking of messaging a random woman and telling them that they have ‘cracking tits’ or similar? Here’s a tip. You don’t have to - they’ve probably already realised."

Ugh...
I feel you on this. He's the biggest creep going. There's something really off about him that I don't like.

I feel you on this. He's the biggest creep going. There's something really off about him that I don't like.

There's a misogyny vibe that slips through the mask now and again like in that post he made there. The thing he did last year to raise awareness for cervical cancer where he said to women "use your head and spread" was disgusting and really poorly judged.

Reactions: 3
Genuinely shameful the way the way he has been using the Welsh school dinner thing to get his face his face in the papers. He is so pathetic, insincere and desperate. To his follower that keeps reporting this thread to him on Facebook - Hello!! Maybe grow a pair and come say hi?

Reactions: 1
Genuinely shameful the way the way he has been using the Welsh school dinner thing to get his face his face in the papers. He is so pathetic, insincere and desperate. To his follower that keeps reporting this thread to him on Facebook - Hello!! Maybe grow a pair and come say hi?
I agree, it's just for the likes really.

He is the absolute worst. Yes Simon, some people have a better house than that dirty, cluttered shitpit that you live in and no they have no need to apologise for having a better place to live and also no they are not bragging. That's your own little insecurities.

siarris.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He is the absolute worst. Yes Simon, some people have a better house than that dirty, cluttered shitpit that you live in and no they have no need to apologise for having a better place to live and also no they are not bragging. That's your own little insecurities.

View attachment 900167
I thought that too. Maybe if he tidied his shithole up and put some effort in to his house then maybe he wouldn't feel so jealous and bitter.

I thought that too. Maybe if he tidied his shithole up and put some effort in to his house then maybe he wouldn't feel so jealous and bitter.
He can be as bitter and hateful as he likes as he's a far leftie and hate is what they deal in. He's getting some raised eyebrows in the comments at least.

He can be as bitter and hateful as he likes as he's a far leftie and hate is what they deal in. He's getting some raised eyebrows in the comments at least.
He voted Brexit so please don't call him a leftist. I'm a leftist and the prick rankles me immensely.

He voted Brexit so please don't call him a leftist. I'm a leftist and the prick rankles me immensely.

He certainly presents himself as a leftist but I think a lot of that might well be a performance and knowing his audience. It seems very odd that someone who know bangs on constantly about how terrible Brexit is could ever have voted leave. And even if he does regret it he's a cheeky bastard to be lecturing people all the time on something he helped happen!

He certainly presents himself as a leftist but I think a lot of that might well be a performance and knowing his audience. It seems very odd that someone who know bangs on constantly about how terrible Brexit is could ever have voted leave. And even if he does regret it he's a cheeky bastard to be lecturing people all the time on something he helped happen!
He apologised a while ago so I gave him some tit. However I do think if Brexit hadn't been such an unmitigated disaster he'd have probably been telling us how proud he was of his vote 🙄

He apologised a while ago so I gave him some tit. However I do think if Brexit hadn't been such an unmitigated disaster he'd have probably been telling us how proud he was of his vote 🙄

Oh absolutely he would. He was saying it was a protest vote or something. It doesn't sound convincing at all. It's amazing he has so many followers really. He's isn't anywhere near as funny as he thinks he is, he has about 5 jokes that runs on repeat, he doesn't really engage with his followers at all and just bangs on about how everyone in the UK is thick and a racist. If he wants to see what an actual racist country is like there are plenty of places he could try out like Malaysia, Japan, India, lots of Africa. But I have a suspicion he probably isn't particularly well travelled.

There's a misogyny vibe that slips through the mask now and again like in that post he made there. The thing he did last year to raise awareness for cervical cancer where he said to women "use your head and spread" was disgusting and really poorly judged.
I also gave him tit for this. It absolutely disgusted me. He really will stoop to anything for likes and comments. That other Whinge Wino blogger is not much better either. A friend made some comments Wino disagreed with my friend blocked Wino but she found it amusing to screenshot and post my friends comments and encouraged her brainless followers to ridicule my friend. Not a nice person at all.

I also gave him tit for this. It absolutely disgusted me. He really will stoop to anything for likes and comments. That other Whinge Wino blogger is not much better either. A friend made some comments Wino disagreed with my friend blocked Wino but she found it amusing to screenshot and post my friends comments and encouraged her brainless followers to ridicule my friend. Not a nice person at all.

I think Harris is clearly faking some of the "nasty messages" that the gammons are sending him that he posts screens of for sympathy. They all have loads of the trademark comedy spelling errors he uses to take the piss like using "discustard" instead of "disgusting". He's utterly shameless. I noticed whinge has far fewer followers than he does yet has managed to get the sacred blue tick. He will be be SEETHING about that as he's desperate to get one himself. I think I have said this before but I feel sorry for his kids as there's very little they do that doesn't get shared with the world on facebook and they will have no say in this.

I think Harris is clearly faking some of the "nasty messages" that the gammons are sending him that he posts screens of for sympathy. They all have loads of the trademark comedy spelling errors he uses to take the piss like using "discustard" instead of "disgusting". He's utterly shameless. I noticed whinge has far fewer followers than he does yet has managed to get the sacred blue tick. He will be be SEETHING about that as he's desperate to get one himself. I think I have said this before but I feel sorry for his kids as there's very little they do that doesn't get shared with the world on facebook and they will have no say in this.
Totally agree about the kids, Wino does the same with hers. Shameless.