BlogOn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can't all be Simon. You thought Droosie was Simon, now me... Are you Simon, using this thread to drum up attention for Essex Foodbanks and MBD Facebook page?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Simon Harris is a sad, fake tosser. And he will have child number 5 purely to keep the benefit money coming in and to keep the Facebook page alive.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I am also not Simon, I'm fairly sure. But implying he's on the take is wrong and potentially libellous. I would urge you to rethink those comments.

Also...Why would he be on benefits? He often states he is a social media manager in his day job. His wife is on maternity leave presumably. Just because you dont like someone doesn't mean they're on benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think the money goes to charity and as much as I think any fundraising for good causes is to be commended (heā€™s raised a lot of money and I respect him for that) that with him it is self serving and to further his brand. Whatever brand that is.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. I think sadly that attention for him is a far greater motivator than any worthy cause. He will do anything to get himself in the newspaper.

Reactions: 2
Hi Simon.
Sorry to disappoint you (and anyone else who thinks I may be Simon) but as you can see if you search...I'm a long time member of this site. My only connection to Simon is that we live in the same county..I think ...am assuming he's still in Essex.

This site is great at picking up grifters but I'm almost certain he isn't one of them...far from it.

Simon Harris is a sad, fake tosser. And he will have child number 5 purely to keep the benefit money coming in and to keep the Facebook page alive.
God which influencer are you, you must be a rival to dislike him this much.?

By the way...you only get benefits for TWO children these days....do keep up.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. I think sadly that attention for him is a far greater motivator than any worthy cause. He will do anything to get himself in the newspaper.
So what, though? If it's causing money to go to a good cause, what difference does it make why someone did it? I mean, a fiver to a Foodbank is a fiver whether Simon or Fran or anyone else donated it.
And he's hardly doing *anything* to get himself in the paper. It's not like he's stirring up hate or making slanderous statements to get him into the paper. He's literally raising money for good causes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a parenting blogger, or someone who pretends to be, it would have been interesting to see him tackle that disgraceful John Lewis advert. But again that would see him steer into dangerous waters that could see him shed precious followers as he hasn't ever really read the room on their feelings on such matters. Instead, he's just doing his October routine which is incessant and unfunny crap about people wanting poppies banned. Hilarious and original, Si.

As a parenting blogger, or someone who pretends to be, it would have been interesting to see him tackle that disgraceful John Lewis advert. But again that would see him steer into dangerous waters that could see him shed precious followers as he hasn't ever really read the room on their feelings on such matters. Instead, he's just doing his October routine which is incessant and unfunny crap about people wanting poppies banned. Hilarious and original, Si.
Plenty of people tackling that ...surely he's not required to tackle everything. And sadly the poppy thing needs raising because the same crap comes up every year about people wanting them banned. He has a big audience so it's good that he posts the annual rebuttal of that.

Today he's posting mostly about the murder of David Amess.

Which blogger are you? Why don't you post about the JL ad which I agree is appalling.

Plenty of people tackling that ...surely he's not required to tackle everything. And sadly the poppy thing needs raising because the same crap comes up every year about people wanting them banned. He has a big audience so it's good that he posts the annual rebuttal of that.

Today he's posting mostly about the murder of David Amess.

Which blogger are you? Why don't you post about the JL ad which I agree is appalling.

I'm not a blogger. I see he's managing to be divisive about David Amess sadly with his talk about those who are gloating about his death. He's rightfully taking a kicking with people pointing out the hate about the tories he frequently whips up. I'm no fan of Farage and the hate that MBD throws his way and also allows in his comments is frankly disgusting. Lefties like him are totally fine with hatred if it's pointed at "the baddies". They need to grow the duck up.

I don't see why taking issue with those who gloat about the death of someone who was murdered is divisive. Loads of people moan about the Tories not just him. You can dislike what the Tories stand for and you can dislike Nigel Farage, but you are also allowed to want them safe and not murdered.

Quite honestly he seems fairly decent among influencers/bloggers, he's not doing wall to wall ads like most of them and he's raised massive amounts for food banks and also local food projects. As part of a charity in Essex we have families who benefitted from that help in lockdown. Haven't seen others putting stuff out there in the same way. ..most of them are doing ads and raking in the cash.

You sound bitter and I'm not sure why, I misread your previous post so thought you were a fellow blogger. Can't see why you'd dislike him quite so much otherwise.

Reactions: 5
I don't see why taking issue with those who gloat about the death of someone who was murdered is divisive. Loads of people moan about the Tories not just him. You can dislike what the Tories stand for and you can dislike Nigel Farage, but you are also allowed to want them safe and not murdered.

Quite honestly he seems fairly decent among influencers/bloggers, he's not doing wall to wall ads like most of them and he's raised massive amounts for food banks and also local food projects. As part of a charity in Essex we have families who benefitted from that help in lockdown. Haven't seen others putting stuff out there in the same way. ..most of them are doing ads and raking in the cash.

You sound bitter and I'm not sure why, I misread your previous post so thought you were a fellow blogger. Can't see why you'd dislike him quite so much otherwise.
He's just an hole basically. He's always going on about people on Facebook posting about stuff he hates. But where is he seeing all this stuff that he hates exactly? He's either part of groups he disagrees with or he's friends with people he pretends to disagree with.

Yea I have to agree, you just sound pretty bitter and jealous here. You can not like someone, no one can like everyone, so just don't follow them. No need to attempt to start a thread in the hope that you'll get likeminded people to rip them to pieces when really their only crime is to not deal with the issues you don't want them to or to have success you personally don't think they deserve. He doesn't monetise his page massively, doesn't do sneaky ads, doesn't punch down - if you're not jealous, then I wonder what your motive is tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm allowed to think he's a bit of a tosser. Also, I didn't start the thread. His followers are some of the worst examples of the far left you will ever find too. Some of the stuff they have said about Sir David Amess following his death has been utterly disgusting. But that's ok in the black and white world these people live in. He was a Tory, so he was a monster. Pathetic.

Are you sure? Cos you have accused us all of being Simon, so you could well have started it. Who knows.

No blogger is responsible for what people who follow/comment on their posts say, you're not stupid enough to think that. It's the area he lives in, so of course he's talking about it!

You can think anyone's a tosser, but you don't have to notify everyone publicly.

• Haha
I can tell you now MBD is the last person on this earth I'd ever be jealous of šŸ¤£
For a start I have an actual job, a clean and tidy house, I'm not a slob, I fundraise properly, I don't bleep my kids out in hope of advertising some crap or getting a free trip somewhere. I use my own hard earned money to pay for mine and my families lifestyle.

But you *do* spend your time on this site slagging off people you don't know, so I'd guess you're not altogether fulfilled? Just an observation.

• Haha
I can tell you now MBD is the last person on this earth I'd ever be jealous of šŸ¤£
For a start I have an actual job, a clean and tidy house, I'm not a slob, I fundraise properly, I don't bleep my kids out in hope of advertising some crap or getting a free trip somewhere. I use my own hard earned money to pay for mine and my families lifestyle.
So well said. It's all for attention and freebies. The fundraising is for attention more than anything else for sure. I strongly suspect he isn't anywhere nearly as woke and bekind as he pretends to be as misogyny and inverse snobbery slip out all the time. As they get older too I bet his poor kids will start to get hassle at school for his page. It gets him likes and shares though and that's what matters. I still can't believe he calls his page "work".