Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am also not Simon, I'm fairly sure. But implying he's on the take is wrong and potentially libellous. I would urge you to rethink those comments.

Also...Why would he be on benefits? He often states he is a social media manager in his day job. His wife is on maternity leave presumably. Just because you dont like someone doesn't mean they're on benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely. I think sadly that attention for him is a far greater motivator than any worthy cause. He will do anything to get himself in the newspaper.
So what, though? If it's causing money to go to a good cause, what difference does it make why someone did it? I mean, a fiver to a Foodbank is a fiver whether Simon or Fran or anyone else donated it.
And he's hardly doing *anything* to get himself in the paper. It's not like he's stirring up hate or making slanderous statements to get him into the paper. He's literally raising money for good causes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CookieZippy

VIP Member
MBD most likely found this by searching for his name on here. That's how desperate for attention he is. He's predictably milking the Facebook outage from last night to death today. Sad truth is though, he was probably genuinely distressed by Facebook going down and didn't know what to do with himself as it seems to pretty much be his whole life. And "job".

Reactions: 6

MaldonMalaise

125E3262-D498-4065-9020-2461632D2094.jpeg

they’re clearly quite upset by this thread with its grand total of zero replies.

WWW and MBD are obsessed with one another at the moment. Unfollowed the lot of them. Yawn.

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Simon Harris is a sad, fake tosser. And he will have child number 5 purely to keep the benefit money coming in and to keep the Facebook page alive.

• Angry

Droosie123

VIP Member
I don't see why taking issue with those who gloat about the death of someone who was murdered is divisive. Loads of people moan about the Tories not just him. You can dislike what the Tories stand for and you can dislike Nigel Farage, but you are also allowed to want them safe and not murdered.

Quite honestly he seems fairly decent among influencers/bloggers, he's not doing wall to wall ads like most of them and he's raised massive amounts for food banks and also local food projects. As part of a charity in Essex we have families who benefitted from that help in lockdown. Haven't seen others putting stuff out there in the same way. ..most of them are doing ads and raking in the cash.

You sound bitter and I'm not sure why, I misread your previous post so thought you were a fellow blogger. Can't see why you'd dislike him quite so much otherwise.

Reactions: 5

Droosie123

VIP Member
Hi Simon.
Sorry to disappoint you (and anyone else who thinks I may be Simon) but as you can see if you search...I'm a long time member of this site. My only connection to Simon is that we live in the same county..I think ...am assuming he's still in Essex.

This site is great at picking up grifters but I'm almost certain he isn't one of them...far from it.

Simon Harris is a sad, fake tosser. And he will have child number 5 purely to keep the benefit money coming in and to keep the Facebook page alive.
God which influencer are you, you must be a rival to dislike him this much.?

By the way...you only get benefits for TWO children these days....do keep up.

Reactions: 5

CookieZippy

VIP Member
It's all the Bekind gang that follow MBD. Nice to see that they are all saying that Tattle is entirely filled with hateful scum who probably used to be bullies at school. If they actually read the place they'd see that that is so far from the truth.

Reactions: 4

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Just had a look. Still dull as ever and pretty small fry compared to some of these mummy blaggers. But suppose at least she hasn't become so desperate for attention she's gone down the Knee Deep in Life route and resorted to getting her gammon flaps out 🤮
She's saving that for the next "Bloggers" event. Probably with a wine bottle shoved up there and MBD taking a swig from the bottle. I'll leave you with that mental image. 😂

I would post his comment but it's not as interesting as what we have to say.

bless his little cotton socks.
Screenshot_20211006-195902_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
So you aren't allowed to hold negative opinions about anyone then? In particular those that actively choose to share almost every detail of their lives online in the pursuit of attention and those who might act in ways you really don't care for?
Hold whichever opinions you want. You don't need to publicly declare them, and suggesting that they might be stealing money or neglectful of their children is a step too far. I genuinely thought this site was to pick up people who were faking their followings, not declaring adverts, and cheating/lying to their audiences. This is just mean spirited. Anyway, that's it from me. Crack on.

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
God I love MBD, he's fabulous and raises loads of money for charities (usually Essex Food Banks) .

I didn't know about the other lady mentioned but have had a quick look and found her entertaining.

But I will always like MBD, a fellow autism parent and he rarely does ads . He's a decent human being,

Hi Simon.

• Haha
Yea I have to agree, you just sound pretty bitter and jealous here. You can not like someone, no one can like everyone, so just don't follow them. No need to attempt to start a thread in the hope that you'll get likeminded people to rip them to pieces when really their only crime is to not deal with the issues you don't want them to or to have success you personally don't think they deserve. He doesn't monetise his page massively, doesn't do sneaky ads, doesn't punch down - if you're not jealous, then I wonder what your motive is tbh!

• Haha
We can't all be Simon. You thought Droosie was Simon, now me... Are you Simon, using this thread to drum up attention for Essex Foodbanks and MBD Facebook page?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Stephie

VIP Member
Whinge
Has anyone else seen some of the cringe fest posts from some of the 'Bloggers' who attended Blog On yesterday?

It is basically an event for all the Bloggers to get together and bum lick each other.
I've never cringed so hard at the posts coming from Fran-Whinge Whinge Wine, Man Behaving Dadly and their little friends.
Is that Whinge Whinge Wino still going? Not that I know much about her. Only she tried so hard with her posts (constantly banging on about booze and swearing) but never got much interaction.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I had a look at Whinge Whinge Wine and it does indeed look all very forced and trying hard to be edgy. I notice that she has the sacred blue tick while having only 58,000 followers. Meanwhile Man Behaving Dadly lacks the blue tick he obviously CRAVES (for it will validate his entire existence) and he has 206,000 followers. You just know he will quietly SEETHING about that. I bet he pesters Facebook about getting a tick at least once a week. Hope they never give it to him purely for the lols.
You've hit the nail on the head. He's absolutely seething that WWW has the blue tick with less followers and he doesn't have it. Pretty sure he's only sniffing around her to prove to Facebook that he's just as worthy for that blue tick.
Their Google notifications must be going OFF 😂

CookieZippy

VIP Member
On benefits probably? I feel sorry for his kids. They seem to have their whole lives broadcast on social media. Likely with no say in the matter. The page seems to be largely about virtue signalling rather than parenting now though. There are some big issues he doesn't dare go near though, such as trans women taking part in women's sports. He will be terrified of reading the room wrongly and losing followers.

The crowning achievement of that man's life will be if he manages to get a blue tick on Facebook. Quite sad.

• Haha

Droosie123

VIP Member
God I love MBD, he's fabulous and raises loads of money for charities (usually Essex Food Banks) .

I didn't know about the other lady mentioned but have had a quick look and found her entertaining.

But I will always like MBD, a fellow autism parent and he rarely does ads . He's a decent human being,

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I feel you on this. He's the biggest creep going. There's something really off about him that I don't like.

There's a misogyny vibe that slips through the mask now and again like in that post he made there. The thing he did last year to raise awareness for cervical cancer where he said to women "use your head and spread" was disgusting and really poorly judged.

Droosie123

VIP Member
Again, he isn't doing wall to wall ads, as a fellow parent of an autistic child I find him quite refreshing. I would in no way describe him as "far left" either, wanting children to be fed in the holidays is a pretty basic human desire except for those who don't care. Again my charity was able to refer Essex families to support which benefitted from his fundraising,

Not sure what the death of David Amess has to do with MBD. I understood I'd it was a terrorist incident but perhaps you know differently.

And yes I agree that you sound unfulfilled about your life. I wonder why? Anyone that bitter has a pretty shit life.....try and do something about it.

• Angry