Blissfully winging it wedding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I used to follow her way back when before she started cringing me out with the awful dances and general unoriginal crap. Recently she popped up on someone else's follow Friday so thought I'd snoop on in and I see she got married and on one of the posts says thankyou for everyone who helped pay her dress after such an awful few months. What happened??? Seems like they had a beautiful wedding in New York just curious why they'd chose to get married somewhere so extravagant when they couldn't even afford a dress.

Her husband's car stopped working. From what I recall they either spent the wedding dress fund on a new car or paid to get the car fixed as he needed it for work. All their funds had gone on the wedding and they couldn't afford her dream dress so her followers clubbed together.

Her husband's car stopped working. From what I recall they either spent the wedding dress fund on a new car or paid to get the car fixed as he needed it for work. All their funds had gone on the wedding and they couldn't afford her dream dress so her followers clubbed together.
Ahh I see that makes sense, i mean they are some loyal followers she has there!