Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Marnies “food poisoning” is so she doesn’t have to go to the gender reveal 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Super mum today I see.
Ok fair enough but that’s life when you have kids, she seems to think she’s alone in what she’s doing! I cook, clean and tidy all day, I’ve got kids and a husband I just get on with it I don’t expect a medal for making a home cooked meal!

Pleased to see the play room full of toys, albeit a bit grey but I did see some colourful toys! Now where’s those hearts that we’re stuck to the windows 🙃
Getting Mrs h, Stacey Solomon vibes

Reactions: 1
It could just be there going out with Chet mum for her birthday I don’t think there be a gender reveal yet that will be once the house is all finished

I wonder if they’re doing a Colleen Rooney and trying to work out who they can trust? Maybe they’ve told certain people she’s pregnant to see if it got leaked here and then work out who it is? 🤔
Haha she would never work me out anyways.. but she is more than 12 weeks gone, I 100% think the gender reveal will be when the house is done but maybe they can’t go to that precious glimps place in Burnley due to COVID so she might have to wait until 20 weeks to find out rather than 16? Not sure.. I’m going to check their socials 😂

13C26C0E-E40F-4F99-A94E-04E8373BD6F6.png

Done abit of snooping and they have both either liked and commented on the shop owners photo this year in JUNE so..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All I think about when I see Chet with that hair and big fake teeth is woody of toy story 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does chet have lipgloss on?

Also ‘she doesn’t like being on camera but I’m gonna film her in a minute’
I’d be fuming 🙈

Ffs Helen couldn’t you wait for everyone at the table to get there food, got to say Helen mum is very attractive

Reactions: 8
I can’t talk because I’ve started eating my dinner before everyone else’s arrive many times 🤣 but I agree with it not looking Herbalife friendly, why are these people who follow her plan so stupid? Her mum is gorgeous that’s the first time I’ve seen her

Reactions: 4
See I get the whole making money from ads thing, but why anyone would buy anything all these MTV kinda ex reality stars advertise (because they all advertise the same shite) is beyond me 🙄
Most of them turn out to be scams, or are tit products you can already get half the price on eBay 🤦🏼‍♀️
Plus this AD is a blatant lie....“I wear it everyday to count my steps/kcals”....the man is on his stories all day every day I’ve never caught it on his arm except for the past few Sunday’s he’s done an ad for it 🤷🏼‍♀️ And then they’ve said barely any steps at all on it, there’s literally been just enough steps to say he’s took out the box and held up to do a story with.
Do the AD but don’t lie man 😏

Reactions: 4
They make a living on scamming people.. simple! How thick do you have to be to not notice the date and time 🤣🤣🤣
And as for the spoiling her pregnancy secret.. this is exactly what they wanted!! They are attention seeking morons...

Reactions: 6
Once again Chet filming the football while ocean probable thinks he is talking about her. 😔

Reactions: 2
Got blocked my Marnie because I asked if she would actually be going to this baby reveal for helens second baby🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.