Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has asked when the gender reveal is and someone else said congrats on the recent pregnancy and Chet has liked both comments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if thatā€™s because heā€™s read on here that itā€™s obvious if they all get deleted šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
I wonder if theyā€™re doing a Colleen Rooney and trying to work out who they can trust? Maybe theyā€™ve told certain people sheā€™s pregnant to see if it got leaked here and then work out who it is? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if theyā€™re doing a Colleen Rooney and trying to work out who they can trust? Maybe theyā€™ve told certain people sheā€™s pregnant to see if it got leaked here and then work out who it is? šŸ¤”
I really donā€™t think theyā€™re that clever šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone has asked when the gender reveal is and someone else said congrats on the recent pregnancy and Chet has liked both comments
maybe heā€™s just sick of people trying to ruin their surprise, so thinks duck it and just liked it šŸ˜‚ I love gossip but I really do think itā€™s a crappy thing to do

Reactions: 12
Ocean is such a beautiful baby. Chet clearly wishes he was 10 years younger and riding the tiktok wave. Must sting being a 30 year old washed up ex on the beach contestant with a shed full of pastel t shirts you can't shift. I think that generation of reality "stars" are really struggling with being irrelevant. They used to be able to earn some "sesh" money selling pap shots of themselves having staged arguments but now its all about selling a lifestyle and being inspirational and they can't hack it. Selling a brand actually takes work. You've got to build up a likeable image and engage with your followers. Bought bots might get you some gifted plastic plants but it won't pay your mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People doing it off fake accounts šŸ™„ itā€™s not fair at all. I didnā€™t reveal my pregnancy until 20 weeks and my friend kept tagging me in baby stuff, I feel a bit sorry for them

Reactions: 10
People doing it off fake accounts šŸ™„ itā€™s not fair at all. I didnā€™t reveal my pregnancy until 20 weeks and my friend kept tagging me in baby stuff, I feel a bit sorry for them
Iā€™m sure they will survive šŸ¤£ couldnā€™t have happened to a better pair ā¤ Thatā€™s what they get for being twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sure they will survive šŸ¤£ couldnā€™t have happened to a better pair ā¤ Thatā€™s what they get for being twats
Itā€™s more about the fact we donā€™t know how far along she is, thereā€™s a reason they recommend keeping it private. God forbid anything awful happened and it had been revealed by various fake accounts šŸ˜•

Itā€™s more about the fact we donā€™t know how far along she is, thereā€™s a reason they recommend keeping it private. God forbid anything awful happened and it had been revealed by various fake accounts šŸ˜•
S
If sheā€™s not confirmed it then the majority of people wonā€™t know, only the people on this thread would know and maybe a few people who have seen comments on insta but itā€™s all just rumours to them.

If what the person who confirmed it on here said is true they were having a gender reveal this weekend anyway so must be far enough along to be telling people.

Whether you like them or not I donā€™t think itā€™s ever fair to try and ā€˜outā€™ someoneā€™s pregnancy before them. Like at the end of the day thatā€™s their business to tell

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whether you like them or not I donā€™t think itā€™s ever fair to try and ā€˜outā€™ someoneā€™s pregnancy before them. Like at the end of the day thatā€™s their business to tell
While I do agree itā€™s their business to tell, maybe next time they want to keep something hush hush they shouldnā€™t keep leaving major hints about the situation on their socials. I mean the constant posting of non alcoholic drinks the past few months alone is enough to get people talking when they have a open platform and post stuff for all to see. Itā€™s like theyā€™ve purposely posted stuff to get people guessing then donā€™t like it when they do.

Reactions: 8
While I do agree itā€™s their business to tell, maybe next time they want to keep something hush hush they shouldnā€™t keep leaving major hints about the situation on their socials. I mean the constant posting of non alcoholic drinks the past few months alone is enough to get people talking when they have a open platform and post stuff for all to see. Itā€™s like theyā€™ve purposely posted stuff to get people guessing then donā€™t like it when they do.
Yeah I agree with this. People could have been asking just from the hints sheā€™s been doing, even on Fatherā€™s Day when she posted 2 cards someone wrote something about another baby and that was before it was even put on here. Posting non alcoholic drinks when all she previously went on about is ā€œmum juiceā€ also makes it so obvious šŸ™„šŸ˜“

Honestly whatā€™s so hilarious is she hasnā€™t even got to the worst stage with ocean yet. Iā€™ve got a 17 month old and at oceans age and before that she was a dream honestly. Sweetest kid, slept amazing. And let me tell you ladies that child turned 1 and morphed into Satan. This tiny toddler has me on the brink of tears everyday šŸ˜‚ a toddler is HARD work and I commend anyone who has a toddler and a newborn because I couldnā€™t do it. I know you donā€™t see a lot but I donā€™t think she can cope with ocean properly not to mention throwing in waste of space Ket sket. I really hope with the next baby she will spend less time pretending to the internet sheā€™s worlds best mummy and more time bonding with her babies.
Ps canā€™t wait to see how Herbalife sorts out the next mum tum.

Best regards from a sleep deprived, stressed the frick out mum šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜‚
I have a 2 year old, 16 week old and a preteen. Im borderline alcoholic šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.