Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her recent stories of her hoovering you can tell she’s pregnant. I wonder when they will announce it

View attachment 177923
Best side shot I could get, could just be the way the t shirt is though
We posted at the same time 🤣 I thought it might have been the way the t shirt was sitting but when she’s on the floor you can Defos tell

Reactions: 1
How do we know she’s pregnant?
I know she is pregnant. Up to others to believe me or not but your choice, you’ll soon see 🤭🤫

+ I just had a thought, I know she’s had her dating scan but I don’t know when it was soooo if maybe it was before last weekend then that’s why they went to London to break the news to chets family??

Reactions: 4
I know she is pregnant. Up to others to believe me or not but your choice, you’ll soon see 🤭🤫

+ I just had a thought, I know she’s had her dating scan but I don’t know when it was soooo if maybe it was before last weekend then that’s why they went to London to break the news to chets family??
Yeah I’m sure in one of their stories whilst they were in London you heard someone say something about another baby..

I thjnk it was about 4 weeks ago and they were rumoured to have gone to London the same weekend, think to tell them. Would tie in with her being 16 weeks gone now and know the sex

Reactions: 1
I really like helen well what we see of her anyway, used to love her videos but she’s been quite for ages yet now back posting but almost identical to hinch. Ocean is a beautiful baby, I really hope Chet realises what he has at home, When he signed for the house I thought it was strange he went alone to sign & fetch the keys assuming it’s his house alone? So technically helen and Babies (If she’s pregnant) could be out on their ear at any given time.

Reactions: 5
I’m not too sure she is, i know all women are different when pregnant but I’m sure you’d be able to see on here? Surely she would have a bump under her boobs?
I think she’s choosing all her angles well because she never actually showing her stomach and was wearing that baggy top today and that’s the only time she showed herself full length 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m not too sure she is, i know all women are different when pregnant but I’m sure you’d be able to see on here? Surely she would have a bump under her boobs?
Depends how far gone she is. When she's lying down it'll barely show. Up until I was over 20 weeks when I lay down you could see the outline of the baby. And they are still quite low because they are still so small.

Reactions: 2
I cannot cope with how shocked they are at her doing normal things like holding her own bottle 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That isn’t being a diva, she’s just getting older 😂

Reactions: 8
I didn’t show until 25 weeks with my first, she’d only be about 16 weeks and wouldn’t have a Big bump yet

Reactions: 2
Chet and Jem Lucy at Trafford centre at the same time, what a coincidence 🙄

• Sick
Someone commented on chet’s post saying ocean has so much attitude already... I’m sorry but how does she? 🤣

The whole bleu thing KILLS me. Your name is Helen luv 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must be the only person who thinks helen is a better mum than Marnie. I honestly can’t stand Marnie, rox was strapped into a chair for the first 6 months of his life, our during a pandemic, weaned at 4 months, left to cry for an hour every night at bedtime. Then she walks around ranting at shop staff and even though she’s had a load of parties and is now feeling tit (hello corona with the runs and feeling soooooo poorly and tired), and she’s gone to the bloody shops for candles!

Reactions: 7
Someone asking what gender they are hoping for at their upcoming gender reveal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.