Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed even on chets grid post, the video is quite long and not once do you see Chet and Helen together after finding out. 🙄
It’s very odd, it’s like they aren’t a proper couple. They don’t act like they are even together 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I was wondering about ocean watching the gender reveal videos? Where was she? If that were me or anyone I know, the baby would be in our arms, involved.
You could see in friends insta stories that she was there just not in the reveal video which is so weird to me. Just got blocked for calling them out for doing drugs and getting smashed during the reveal haha. Someone call social services ffs.

Reactions: 7
My Mum had Covid back in April, no one could visit her, my husband is a key worker, luckily she did recover but is still not 100%. My neighbour had to have a major operation, alone. I could go on.... Then I see this and it actually makes me cry. The level of inconsideration and selfishness is off the scale. Just wow. Then don’t get me started on the drugs, at a gender reveal FFS! Grow up and be parents

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed even on chets grid post, the video is quite long and not once do you see Chet and Helen together after finding out. 🙄
Yes, I've just watched it, I think they hug every other person there except each other. Helen is looking around for him at one point but he's hugging everyone else. I do find that strange- your partner would be the first one you'd go to!

Reactions: 11
Weirdest couple, they never seem affectionate or spend time alone together - must be hard watching Casey and Marnie who you can tell are in love and put their baby first.

Reactions: 8
He said on his story they might have another next year. Guys if you’re reading this I’m begging you, please don’t have any more kids! If you think parenting is cutting about at the gender revel with guys tattooed from the neck down, off their tits, balloons all over the place in the middle of a global pandemic then you need to have a word with yourself. You want to sesh then that’s fine but at least keep the family obligations separate!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.