Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get that either. Looks like he’s sent that to her but he’s saying she sends it to him? 🤷🏽‍♀️

also that list adds up to more than the £278... if that is her msging him obviously they aren’t together in the house either
Who only spends £10 on a Mother’s Day present when they’ve got money like they have is what I want to know 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did she buy her own £10 gift then charge Chet for it ? 😭😂 wow id hate to have to beg my man for a £10 Mother’s Day gift that he never even thought to buy me himself.

Reactions: 8
Wow, does she pay for anything though because im pretty sure she wont be contibuting to anything apart from her cleaning supplies...

Reactions: 4
My boyfriend is the only one who works in our household & I myself will be getting a job once our little one is in full time school in September.. I've never asked him for that amount of money & I don't sponge of him. but if I ever sent him a list of things with prices next to it. He'd tell me to do one 😂 she has no shame asking for all that

Reactions: 5
My boyfriend is the only one who works in our household & I myself will be getting a job once our little one is in full time school in September.. I've never asked him for that amount of money & I don't sponge of him. but if I ever sent him a list of things with prices next to it. He'd tell me to do one 😂 she has no shame asking for all that
The only time I've sent a list (with the money too) to my man is when he goes to work as he works in a supermarket and nights especially recently (with isolation) but we go 50/50 on all bills.

WEEKLY??? Are they even a couple?? Who does that they should share the costs at least especially if they’re meant to be a partnership. Looks like Helen loves having a baby because she doesn’t have to pay for ocean out her own pocket
I was going to post that you beat alot of us to it. 👌

He’s clearly not happy with her. Otherwise why would he be posting all these digs to her. Wonder what the goss is

Reactions: 6
The only time I've sent a list (with the money too) to my man is when he goes to work as he works in a supermarket and nights especially recently (with isolation) but we go 50/50 on all bills.

I was going to post that you beat alot of us to it. 👌
Snap, that's the only list I send him is one for the food shop. When I want some bits picking up on his way home from work.. if I want anything.

Reactions: 2
The list makes no sense, that’s not her sending a message to him, it’s him to her 🤷‍♀️ And £278 is way off what that list equals. She always blames teething for not being able to have Ocean quiet all day, babies just need more entertaining when they get older...get used to it.

Reactions: 1
Here she is again super mum must think she’s the only one to buy a thermometer for her baby, all you mummies out there make sure you’ve got one because I’m a bleeping know it all a super mum even though I’ve only been a mum for 5 minutes oooosherrrrrnnnnn is a dream baby xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The list makes no sense, that’s not her sending a message to him, it’s him to her 🤷‍♀️ And £278 is way off what that list equals. She always blames teething for not being able to have Ocean quiet all day, babies just need more entertaining when they get older...get used to it.
I think it is a message from her -if it was from him it would be in green wouldn’t it? unless I’ve got that wrong?

Reactions: 12
I think it is a message from her -if it was from him it would be in green wouldn’t it? unless I’ve got that wrong?
Yeah that’s a message from her and it says hel Briggs at top so it’s obv his phone,
Also that Mother’s Day gift part wonder if it was a gift to hes mum thst she’s asking the money for ?

To be fair to Helen, I used to have to do this when my babies were little as I didn’t work. I hated having to do it but it wasn’t a issue in our relationship, it’s just what worked for us
I could understand this!
But she owns her own business and does the Herbalife and no doubt makes money from social media.
Seems like she only wants to spend Chet’s money. Plus judging by him posting that it doesn’t seem like there was an agreement to do this and she’s just demanding the money🙈

Reactions: 2
I could understand this!
But she owns her own business and does the Herbalife and no doubt makes money from social media.
Seems like she only wants to spend Chet’s money. Plus judging by him posting that it doesn’t seem like there was an agreement to do this and she’s just demanding the money🙈
Oh yeah I totally forgot she has her own businesses. Surely she makes enough to cover shops and stuff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.