Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 12+ months in Scotland, I still don't think I'll be ready at that point lol.
Is this a new thing? My wee girl will be 2 in May and the recommendation was 6months when she was a baby, pregnant with baby #2 just now

Reactions: 2
If Chet really does have a problem with Casey having a controlling girlfriend he really needs to take a good look at Helen! Trying to make him say things about her on his posts 😂 imagine actually writing that 🙄View attachment 102850
How embarrassing is she?!
0 doubts she edits every single photo on her Instagram & i bet Chet just goes with it fml how embarrassing can u get 🤦🏽‍♀️
I notice he hasn’t acknowledged her though 🤣

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing is she?!
0 doubts she edits every single photo on her Instagram & i bet Chet just goes with it fml how embarrassing can u get 🤦🏽‍♀️
I notice he hasn’t acknowledged her though 🤣
She is so embarrassing, oh no doubt she edits all her pictures but it’s a shame she can’t edit and shrink down her massive head 🤦‍♀️🤣 no wonder though he must be so sick of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FINALLY caught up with the thread... She is just a massive bleeping brat!! Watching her stories and listening to that voice makes my toes curl but I just can’t stop watching! 😂 Feel so sorry for that beautiful baby, who’s probably used to being used as a weapon to get what bleuuuuuu (wtf is that all about anyway? Yes, your hair is blue...We can see that HELEN) wants from baby daddy. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s snorting coke along with chugging Herbalife to keep the weight off! And oh lord the bath videos!!!!! I didn’t think it was possible for someone to love themselves so much!

What the duck 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see what Marnie put on her stories? I don’t know if she reads this thread but it was something alone the lines of “I worked up until Rox was born and I’ll go back to working once I’m better” basically. A dig at Helen? At least Marnie has work ethic until Helen. I also see Helen is just called Bleuu (🙄) on her Instagram whereas Marnie has been called just Marns for ages. Also everyone called her Marns on Geordie Shore no one calls Helen Bleu! She couldn’t copy Marnie anymore if she tried! It must kill Helen that Marnie has Casey who doesn’t cheat, doesn’t go off on boys holidays by himself and actually stays home while the baby is young. And good on Marnie you don’t see her out or bleeping off to Dublin as she needs a ‘break’ and she also doesn’t expect Casey to fund her life unlike the embarrassment Helen is.

Reactions: 11
Is this a new thing? My wee girl will be 2 in May and the recommendation was 6months when she was a baby, pregnant with baby #2 just now
Not sure. It was in all the baby books I read and was informed at ante-natal classes too.

Reactions: 1
it’s not new never heard of it tbh I have a 6 month old and at 4 month check midwife advised 6 month +

Midwife advising weetabix before bed I’m guessing no one on here is a midwife that has been shouting about Helen giving something before bed?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What the duck 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
FINALLY caught up with the thread... She is just a massive bleeping brat!! Watching her stories and listening to that voice makes my toes curl but I just can’t stop watching! 😂 Feel so sorry for that beautiful baby, who’s probably used to being used as a weapon to get what bleuuuuuu (wtf is that all about anyway? Yes, your hair is blue...We can see that HELEN) wants from baby daddy. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s snorting coke along with chugging Herbalife to keep the weight off! And oh lord the bath videos!!!!! I didn’t think it was possible for someone to love themselves so much!

If my other half was doing a video and theres me in the video like that I wouldn't want him to still upload it.

Strategically placed Ocean in a baby chair (which looks like it would be better for an older baby) instead of a laptop 👀

Reactions: 8

What the duck 😂😂
I don’t like the comment on people’s body but do we know if she’s had bodged surgery on her bum??
it doesn’t look normal to me on the far left and far right?

Reactions: 1
She’s a joke 😂
1) no one like literally no one cares about you making your bed.
2) it’s his carpet not yours
3)your “look at these clothes but low key look at how skinny I am” posts are just pure bleeping annoying.
4)no one wants to see a pile of your dirty clothes, scank.
5)oshurrrrnnnn is ginger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it’s not new never heard of it tbh I have a 6 month old and at 4 month check midwife advised 6 month +

Midwife advising weetabix before bed I’m guessing no one on here is a midwife that has been shouting about Helen giving something before bed?
That’s a 9 month old baby. Doubt the midwife would suggest it for a 12 week old

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.