Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked her stories before but she is becoming more and more irritating by the day, her advice about Ocean sleeping through the night was just stupid and infuriated me. Telling mums to just ‘fill their babies up’ and their babies are waking up every 2-3 hours because they’re hungry, I think it’s very normal for a 2 month old to wake up that much and her ‘advice’ is so patronising and makes it sound like mums whos babies aren’t sleeping through at 2 months are doing something wrong!!!

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand Chet I don’t know why there’s just something about him. Seems like a spot brat. As for Helen she’s annoying me as well with the whole mum stuff as someone said on here she’s been a mum for 2 mins and she thinks she’s some sort of super mum who knows 99% of stuff. Her stories are boring trying to be the next hinch and how much she loves ocean.. boooring

Reactions: 2
And now here comes all the gifted furniture for their new house 😴😴😴😴 all these “influencers” gifted homes is so boring to watch , puts me right off companies when they work with these morons !!!! Sofology seem like a right beggy company always gifting items for exposure

Reactions: 3
She is so bleeping annoying. Saying she feels like a bad mum and saying she feels like she failed her. Your baby has the cold, a common thing that babies and people of all ages get every single day. I understand that it’s not nice to see your child ill but duck me the way she’s talking it’s as if ocean is on her death bed 🙄

I also could have done without seeing oceans crappy clothes posted all over Instagram but what can you do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seems to think she’s the only person to invent bath bottle bed. Oh duck off Helen, does anyone want to know oceans sleep routine. bleeping do one will you no one gives a duck acting like super mum knows it all 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

As If she’s taking boomerangs of herself crying cause oceans got a cold wow😂 seen it all now. It’s that time of year you silly cow I can’t stand her attention seeking 😭

Last edited:
If I hear her mention Oceans bedtime routine one more time..... 😂 it’s quite worrying that she thinks by using hand sanitizer and hospital wipes that you will never come into contact with any germs! Also your child does need some kind of immune system! She’s doing my head in now 😑

If I hear her mention Oceans bedtime routine one more time..... 😂 it’s quite worrying that she thinks by using hand sanitizer and hospital wipes that you will never come into contact with any germs! Also your child does need some kind of immune system! She’s doing my head in now 😑
She keeps saying “so many of you have been asking what oceans bedtime routine is” have they though? Or is that your way of getting more people viewing your stories Helen 😂

I think she is lovely and harmless but is becoming so bleeping annoying, the same thing happened with Stacey Solomon and she is now insufferable.

Reactions: 4
Oceans bed time routine was apparently bath, bottle and bed at 9pm the other week but I’ve seen her up past 11pm a few times since then. So no Helen we don’t want to see your “Instagram bedtime routine” il stick with the one I got at the moment because unlike you my baby is asleep by 7.30 😜😂

Seems to think she’s the only person to invent bath bottle bed. Oh duck off Helen, does anyone want to know oceans sleep routine. bleeping do one will you no one gives a duck acting like super mum knows it all 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

As If she’s taking boomerangs of herself crying cause oceans got a cold wow😂 seen it all now. It’s that time of year you silly cow I can’t stand her attention seeking 😭
literally took the words out my mouth it’s so over the top she’s just playing up to the camera why would u film urself crying over it like get off insta n deal with it if you’re that bloody upset

She keeps saying “so many of you have been asking what oceans bedtime routine is” have they though? Or is that your way of getting more people viewing your stories Helen 😂

I think she is lovely and harmless but is becoming so bleeping annoying, the same thing happened with Stacey Solomon and she is now insufferable.
I noticed she did something like that the other Day she put a few selfies on of just her face couldn’t see what she was wearing what so ever and then later on when she was home she did a video in the mirror showing what she waswearing saying everyone who’s asking about my jumper it’s from Azora bleu bla bla bla but no one would have asked her where it was from because you couldn’t even see what she’d been fuckin wearing 😂 just a way to promote her brand which obviously she’s gonna do but don’t lie n say everyone is asking ffs so annoying

literally took the words out my mouth it’s so over the top she’s just playing up to the camera why would u film urself crying over it like get off insta n deal with it if you’re that bloody upset

I noticed she did something like that the other Day she put a few selfies on of just her face couldn’t see what she was wearing what so ever and then later on when she was home she did a video in the mirror showing what she waswearing saying everyone who’s asking about my jumper it’s from Azora bleu bla bla bla but no one would have asked her where it was from because you couldn’t even see what she’d been fuckin wearing 😂 just a way to promote her brand which obviously she’s gonna do but don’t lie n say everyone is asking ffs so annoying
All her clothing is from Ali express it’s soo cheap she buys it in bulk and sells it for 5x the price. It’s all tack

I’ve unfollowed her....she’s driving me crazy! So fake, I have a 4 month old baby and often replied to her stories when she asks for advice and she never reads or replies!! It’s all for engagement and to gain followers

Reactions: 9
She irritates me so much I want to unfollow her but she’s so cringe I just can’t bring myself to do it! those big rubber ring lips are just fascinating.😂😂 Feel so sorry to all mums that will be sucked in to over feeding “bedtime routine”. Poor baby’s never going to get a good immune system with all her sanitising!

Reactions: 10
She drives me insane i have had to unfollow her !! I feel like she’s always talking down to Chet too like screaming at him about his feet on the rugs and she patronises him with the baby thinks that he doesn’t parent as well as she does I can’t remember exact things she’s said but omg she’s so bossy !!!
I have done every night feed ... bore off zzz

I quite liked her stories before but she is becoming more and more irritating by the day, her advice about Ocean sleeping through the night was just stupid and infuriated me. Telling mums to just ‘fill their babies up’ and their babies are waking up every 2-3 hours because they’re hungry, I think it’s very normal for a 2 month old to wake up that much and her ‘advice’ is so patronising and makes it sound like mums whos babies aren’t sleeping through at 2 months are doing something wrong!!!
It was that tit tonight .. any mums out there know what’s wrong with her ... put your phone down you absolute idiot and phone NHS24 if your worried!!! Honestly I need to unfollow she infuriated me with that whole “it might be my brothers children” .. “I am so hygienic” .... duck off ! Also don’t get me started on the ‘FILL YOUR BABY TO THE BRIM AT BEDTIME’ ... absolutely terrible to be promoting that ... sleep is developmental for a baby - filling your baby to the brim is one of the most common cases of SIDS I mesgd her and told her that ... she should NOT be giving advice on sleep routines when her baby is as young ! I find it absolutely disgusting because there will be poor first time mothers out there copying what she’s doing - don’t get me started on the “is this what a guilty mum looks like” reversing videoing a tear fall out her eyes ... naw you absolute rocket !!!! If you were concerned phone for medical advice ... and please do something with that hair it’s bleeping horrendous ... phew ! Rant over 😭😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That bedtime routine “bath bottle bed” like she’s had some revolutionary idea 😂 and when she said “babies waking up every 2-3 hours baffle me” hmm pretty much every babies routine 🤷‍♀️ Ohh and that gripe water advice, sure that baby must go through a bottle of that a day. She is so so irritating...

Reactions: 8
So just see this companies house! Are they planning on selling and using ocean as a business commodity ie, a baby model??!!!!! Another one cashing in on their child!!!
I so loved her when she was pregnant but it is genuinely like ocean is the only baby in the world, the only baby who is beautiful, only one who sleeps , only one who gets ill!! And she is the only mum to be a mum !! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is so annoying, just caught up on her stories from yesterday about Ocean being poorly. Why is she asking people what could be wrong with her baby if she was that concerned she would ring a GP and go to the doctors like a normal person?

Reactions: 5
It
She is so annoying, just caught up on her stories from yesterday about Ocean being poorly. Why is she asking people what could be wrong with her baby if she was that concerned she would ring a GP and go to the doctors like a normal person?
its all attention seeking 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought becoming a mum she might tone it down and die her hair a natural colour... nope. Imagine looking back on pics of you and your mum when you was a baby and she's got bright blue hair lol
Becoming a mum doesn’t mean you have to lose your individuality 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure Ocean isn’t going to care what colour her mums hair was/is

Reactions: 12
She irritates me so much I want to unfollow her but she’s so cringe I just can’t bring myself to do it! those big rubber ring lips are just fascinating.😂😂 Feel so sorry to all mums that will be sucked in to over feeding “bedtime routine”. Poor baby’s never going to get a good immune system with all her sanitising!
I absolutely hate those obviously fake overfilled ridiculous lips. And cheek fillers... i mean why??? Shes 24 ffs and was banging on about how she needed bleeping botox (only has any lines when she screws up her face like most people) and after all this work done on her face shes asking if ocean looks like her.... no helen she does not look like you. You are full of bleeping filler you daft bint. I used to like her. I just think shes a self centered, self obsessed, wanna be celebrity. I cant comment on her parenting as i have no children myself and have never been a parent. But yeah she gets on my tits badsically 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.