Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his name is actually Chet! I used to really like them both, she was very down to earth before she had the baby. I feel like now, she’s just playing up to the camera so to speak and seems very false. I also feel like she shows off a lot now with material possessions! I am considering unfollowing her but am hoping she will calm back down again soon! I used to enjoy watching her stories

Reactions: 2
I like that she’s not extravagant though. The exercise bike and the blender she got were so cheap!

I really want to like her but can’t now!
In the beginning when she was pregnant I liked her tips and cleaning but now I find her a little patronising and like she thinks she knows everything!! All the ads and swipe ups are getting on my nerves too !

There businesses must be going bloody good for them to be moving into a house with 4 bathrooms!! I looked and was nosey and can’t find anything on companies house, so hhhmmmmmmmm 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Banks don’t normally lend to business owners trading less than 3 years .... how do these people do it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure its chest house. She was not there to sign for it. He co owns "faded" and that sweet company. Still thought she would be on the house.

Honestly she’s getting on my nerves. I know it sounds mean but she thinks she’s super mum. I’ve never known a New mum to get so many breaks 🤦🏼‍♀️ She gets her nails done, has nights out, shopping with her friends, hair done, gone into work, been on a date night! Been to stay with chets family for a week where she admitted they all help out for the week. Now she’s contemplating going to turkey to get her teeth done without her for 5 days. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with having some me time (I’m just jealous haha) but she can’t then claim to be so much better than everyone else! Giving out all these ‘tips’ which aren’t really tips, just things that all mums do 🙄

Reactions: 7
Babies 2/3 months. Shes has 4 times as many nights out/dates than I have had in the past 9 months. Again I'm probably jealous too 🥴 but if I was her I'd be questioning why I'm not on the house.

Reactions: 4
The parenting advice from someone who's been a mum 2 months 🤦‍♀️ I mean we've all been there been a new mum but I've been doing this for years now goes in one ear out the other

The 3 B’s according to Helen , bath , bottle , bed ! That’s her awnser to getting baby ocean to bed......well thanks Einstein that’s what 99% of mums for eternity have been doing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ My god!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find her mum advice so infuriating. I’m only a first time mum but I know half the things she’s saying are bullshit. She also lies all the time, one minute she’s having 8oz, then 6oz, sleeps from 9pm yet was having a bottle at past 11 last night 😂 Why lie, she would be more relatable if she actually shared what life with a baby is like. Getting up in the night to feed is reality and I really can’t understand why people are acting like she invented baby sensory 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
She thinks she's some mum expert/guru now it's too much I don't dislike her but she's getting annoying

Reactions: 5
It’s so annoying! She thinks she’s changing lives 😂 she will say ocean sleeps from 8.30 through till morning....next breath she’s saying she woke up for a feed at midnight 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like you say, why lie 🤷🏻‍♀️ And she keeps saying ‘I hate keeping Ocean inside the house’......she takes her for a 30 minute dog walk a couple of times a week. She doesn’t strike me as someone who will do much on her own. Can’t imagine her taking Ocean swimming or to playgroups on her own.

She drives me insane i have had to unfollow her !! I feel like she’s always talking down to Chet too like screaming at him about his feet on the rugs and she patronises him with the baby thinks that he doesn’t parent as well as she does I can’t remember exact things she’s said but omg she’s so bossy !!!

I actually didn’t mind her until about a week ago and now she is driving me nuts, I hate mums that brag about how well their baby sleeps ‘my angel baby who sleeps 9pm to 11am, what did I do to deserve this’ New mums who are exhausted do not need to hear or read this 😂
Apparently Ocean knows every night it’s bath, bottle and bed at 9pm 🤔 Is she forgetting her baby was awake at nearly midnight last night 😂 I also hate when people think their baby wakes during the night because they are hungry, no love they are just a baby and such tit advice for breastfeeding mums 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m praying the 4 month sleep regression hits her hard 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.