Blair walnuts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you heard of her? What’s your opinions? There’s lots of shady things coming out about her recently

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s the first new person I’ve watched in a while, so maybe I don’t have a lot to compare to but I actually like her. Sometimes she’s a little cringe/caters towards a younger audience than me but I’m used to that with YTers. What shady things have been going around about her? I haven’t heard anything other than she has a real job and doesn’t share her real full name online which I understand tbh

Reactions: 1
Well apparently she owns a company called paper milk however said it one of her videos that she was sponsored by the company which isn’t true, she owns the company. Her videos seem a little all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive been watching her for a few months now, found her through one of her dieting videos. What's the shady stuff that's come out about her? I'm intrigued.

Ive been watching her for a few months now, found her through one of her dieting videos. What's the shady stuff that's come out about her? I'm intrigued.
Lying about the ownership of a company. She owns a company called paper milk and she said the company sponsored her on a video instead of declaring she owned the company. Guru gossip has a full thread on her

• Haha
Oh wow yeah I remember her advertising that company! How did you find out that she owned it? I always end up having problems with GG- pages crash and refuse to load, that's why I moved over here. Not that I was a frequent poster there anyway.

What annoys me is her click bait and also lack of effort on the following so and so's diet videos. She should try the diets for at least a week so we can see an actual result. 1 day ain't gonna cut it sis.

I’m amazed that no one has posted in this since it turned out the OP of this thread was Blair’s BFF Demi Donnelly 😅
Talk about keep your friends close eh Demi 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Demi hun are you going to start anymore threads about your friends. With friends like this who needs enemy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I actually really liked Demi. Didn’t realise she was like this. Is Blair aware of this now?

Wait.. so her best friend started this thread so she could get gosip on Blair.. how weird? But kinda clever? not sure?

I used to watch her on YT but got annoyed very quickly at the clickbate exercise / I ate like X celeb for a week videos which had zero substance. The constant sex jokes and trying to be edgy is also really cringe. I also can’t get over how similar she looks to her fiancé or boyfriend, they look related?!!

also her botched lip fillers and Instagram fashion nova/ insta baddie (cringe) aesthetic is overdrive and try hard

Reactions: 3
I know this thread was started by Demi but atm really struggling to like Blair, I used to love her videos but feel like she’s just become a toxic influencer now, going away on non social distanced holidays during the pandemic and partying all the time,, pretending to be besties w people with higher following. It’s also a shame that she broke up with Nick

I know this thread was started by Demi but atm really struggling to like Blair, I used to love her videos but feel like she’s just become a toxic influencer now, going away on non social distanced holidays during the pandemic and partying all the time,, pretending to be besties w people with higher following. It’s also a shame that she broke up with Nick
I'm actually quite worried about her since her and Nick broke up. She seems really manic and out of it in her insta stories. I'm not sure shes handling it all very well

I find her diet obsessive videos really strange... like what is she tryna signal you her mostly teenage audience ??

Omg I quickly glanced at ur name and got worried thinking it was a comment written by me and I was like.. When did I write this?!!!

I tend to come to tattle when I'm laying in bed half asleep 😂
I'm actually quite worried about her since her and Nick broke up. She seems really manic and out of it in her insta stories. I'm not sure shes handling it all very well

Blair has changed so much since I first followed her ~ I feel like she's taking the Trisha paytas route. She's becoming more and more of a character than a real person. 😕 and does anyone know her age?! Apparently she's 25 but I read somewhere that she had a YT channel in Bulgarian a while back and her age stated there would mean she's in her late 20's now. And tbh, she doesn't look 25 at all!

Last edited:
Omg I quickly glanced at ur name and got worried thinking it was a comment written by me and I was like.. When did I write this?!!!

I tend to come to tattle when I'm laying in bed half asleep 😂

Blair has changed so much since I first followed her ~ I feel like she's taking the Trisha paytas route. She's becoming more and more of a character than a real person. 😕 and does anyone know her age?! Apparently she's 25 but I read somewhere that she had a YT channel in Bulgarian a while back and her age stated there would mean she's in her late 20's now. And tbh, she doesn't look 25 at all!
If I remember correctly she should be about 25/26. She tried to wipe herself off the internet when she switched from Bulgarian influencer to what she was doing when she started gaining traction. Finding that out made me realise that Blair has only ever wanted to be famous in whatever way she can get there.

Reactions: 4
I’m getting annoyed with the coy responses about her and nik breaking up. They were engaged after all and they did have a big proposal yt vlog and wedding dress vlog. They both have yt careers so why not cash in on the views and give us the tea. Blair is leaving bread crumbs in the forms of quickly deleted tweets and comments about nik “spending a lot of money on another girl”. Are they trying to keep it cordial because they both have too much dirt on each other?

we all know nik is messy boots with his wetsock channel 👀🫖 I see they both moved to beach paradises nik in Hawaii Blair in tulum but look miserable. I’m here for Blair’s revenge body but it’s obvious she’s not okay.

Reactions: 5