Black Widow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s seen it?

Went to the cinema tonight and loved it, well worth the wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yel

I'm sure it's good, but I think I'll wait for streaming. One of my least faves in marvel and might have cheered when the character was killed off 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Currently in isolation so I've paid for it on Disney+ 🙈🤣 about half way through. Personally finding it a bit meh at the moment. I've always found her character the hardest to gel with though, I wasn't fussed when she died 🙈

I'm probably going to see it Monday. I hoping for something more espionage and thriller (like TWS - still one of my favourite ones!) than balls-to-the-wall superhero stuff we've seen so much of already.

I'm sure it's good, but I think I'll wait for streaming. One of my least faves in marvel and might have cheered when the character was killed off
😮 😭

• Haha
Currently in isolation so I've paid for it on Disney+ 🙈🤣 about half way through. Personally finding it a bit meh at the moment. I've always found her character the hardest to gel with though, I wasn't fussed when she died 🙈
I think it’s definitely a film that’s better to see at the cinema!

Florence Pugh 🙌

Reactions: 1
I think it’s definitely a film that’s better to see at the cinema!

Florence Pugh 🙌
I think it definitely picked up half way through, I really enjoyed the second half and the post credit scene! Will deffo go watch it in the cinema too when I can

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Loved it. I would have preferred if she'd had another Avenger to keep the Marvel connection going. Like how she was Steve's co-star in Winter Soldier or Tony in Spiderman. But otherwise it was a fun ride. Going to miss her character.

Reactions: 4
Based on the post credit scene, is there a chance Yelena is going to either appear in Hawkeye or will become "black Widow"?!

Based on the post credit scene, is there a chance Yelena is going to either appear in Hawkeye or will become "black Widow"?!
It’s been announced already she’s in Hawkeye!

Loved it. I would have preferred if she'd had another Avenger to keep the Marvel connection going. Like how she was Steve's co-star in Winter Soldier or Tony in Spiderman. But otherwise it was a fun ride. Going to miss her character.
I had read before Tony Stark had a cameo in this?!

Can’t lie Florence Pugh stole the movie for me, maybe it was intentional cause she will now be in future MCU things but she was incredible.

• Heart
I haven’t seen it yet, I’m not sure if I will. Got really into marvel in 2016/2017 basically just as everyone’s stories were wrapping up… I don’t know what it is, but I‘ve lost all enthusiasm for BW. I feel like had they chosen to show BW’s story before her death where that hype was really high I would have enjoyed it more. But now, she’s gone, and as a result it sort of feels like… meh, knowing how her story ends and that they can’t do much more with her character maybe?

I also find Hawkeye soooooooo dull…

My local cinema isn’t showing yet (it’s coming in a few weeks.)but I doubt I’ll go.

Black window was one of my favourites and should’ve had her solo movie YEARS ago. Just feels like they’ve been forced into it because of fan pressure. I’ll probably try and watch it on Disney+ when it comes off premium access. But I’ve kind of lost my enthusiasm for Marvel now the endgame stories are all wrapped up and characters have finished their commitments. They kind of oversaturated thing for me with lots of films in such a short space and my local is only one screen so doesn’t always get stuff straight away. Traveling to the nearest multiplex was a hassle as it’s about an hour away and expensive.

Saw it yesterday at the cinema, I enjoyed it. I would say I like Marvel but I don’t take it too seriously so didn’t have the issues some die hard fans have! 🤣 I love David Harbor in Stranger Things, his character carries the whole thing for me!, so I was pleased to see him in it. Florence Pugh was brilliant.

I did say to hubby during the credits that it’s a bit silly to bring this out now, surely BW would have told the other avengers about these adventures?!?And as far as we know she’s gone, so pointless now. But I think it’s set up Florence and the Hawkeye film/series well. Like I say I enjoyed it.

It was a solid 3 and half stars out of 5.

I'm not that into marvel these days and still think endgame wasn't all that.

Why do these baddies that live in a base like that never have decent fire exit for something that can be taken down so easily 🤦‍♀️

My son is 10 and has loved all the Marvel films so far. Can I ask, would you say it’s suitable for a 10 year old? Thank you

My son is 10 and has loved all the Marvel films so far. Can I ask, would you say it’s suitable for a 10 year old? Thank you
The word “tit” is thrown around a few times, but I don’t think it’s any different to the other films tbh!