Black Mirror

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some real stand out episodes of black mirror. I think there are more average ones now than there used to be, but I don’t mind that. My favourite is hang the DJ, I just love the concept.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely agree, the earlier ones were so much better.

My favourite one from this past season was Loch Henry, which was probably one of the most 'British' ones out of the lot.
Lloch Henry was okay but it wasn't particularly "black mirror" imo. The only one from the most recent series I thought was anything approaching earlier series was the one with the actors and AI

Reactions: 2
Shut up and Dance is probably the best for me
It was absolutely brilliant. Surprised it's not ranked higher on this list:

Here's a really good article on it (contains spoilers as to the incredible twist which I think no-one spots in this episode until it unfolds - it's so well done).

I think Hang the DJ is the last 'great' episode of Black Mirror. I like Loch Henry and Beyond the Sea but they're not the same standard IMO.

Season 2 is probably my favourite season because I'm one of the weirdos who doesn't hate the Waldo episode.

And Entire History of You my favourite episode full stop. Although I think it's the only one not actually written by Charlie Brooker!

Reactions: 3
I really liked Waldo as well. It was the first Black Mirror episode I ever saw. I was hooked straight away.
None of series 6 comes close to the early few series. I was so disappointed.

Waldo goes on a bit but I like it, I think it says a lot about the modern world

Reactions: 1