Black Friday Deals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen a thread on Black Friday. And I’m looking at deals on vacuum cleaners, any suggestions.... recommendations good deals about

Reactions: 3
You won’t get any good deals
There’s always a minimum price businesses can sell products for to meet their profit margin
All they do is hike up the prices all November then lower them slightly on black friday
You’re better off buying things now
I didn’t see one actual deal last Black Friday... it’s a thing of the past

Reactions: 4
I think there will be some good deals, so a thread is a good idea to share the real deals amongst the chaff.

But what is silly is when people start saying in August I'm not buying it, I'm waiting until black Friday. It's such a silly thing to have in the UK anyway.

Any excuse to share this animation, only buy it if you need it and will use it.

i've just bought a Dyson V7 motor head from very with £100 off, so now £199. I know Dyson cordless are not for everyone but I personally love them and have just upgraded from our current V6, cher-ching ;)

PSA: if you’re going to be using Amazon for BF deals, make sure you check camelcamelcamel first! You paste the link and it shows you the price history so you know if you’re getting a good deal or not! :)

Reactions: 13
i've just bought a Dyson V7 motor head from very with £100 off, so now £199. I know Dyson cordless are not for everyone but I personally love them and have just upgraded from our current V6, cher-ching ;)
Thank you. Off to check this out. I do like Dyson

PSA: if you’re going to be using Amazon for BF deals, make sure you check camelcamelcamel first! You paste the link and it shows you the price history so you know if you’re getting a good deal or not! :)
Thanks for the advice. I had no idea that you could do this.

Probably all done this, but....

Install Honey to your browser - searches the web for valid discount codes

BF - I would also suggest making a list of all the stuff you need and only look for that, don't get sucked in..... as stated above prices are always jacked up

Reactions: 5
Probably all done this, but....

Install Honey to your browser - searches the web for valid discount codes

BF - I would also suggest making a list of all the stuff you need and only look for that, don't get sucked in..... as stated above prices are always jacked up
Thanks. Yes good advice. There’s just two expensive purchases 👌🏻

Also, clear your cookies.... if you've been swiping up, the cookie may still be in place and the Instawankers will be making secret coin

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gtech have amazing offers atm. The airram K9 is on sale for £149. It‘s usually £249

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: 2
Not a black Friday deal, but if you've got an amex card login to save the Morrisons offer where you can save 10% every shop for the next week and a bit :)

You could even buy amazon vouchers and save 10%, it'll say it's not allowed in the t and C's but I'm pretty sure amex have no way to check what you actually buy

Keep an eye out on the CamelCamelCamel site, it shows you varying prices of a product over time on different websites. You'll be able to see if they've risen the price previous to lowering it again for Black Friday!

I haven't seen any real deals.

Just endless xbox's without a drive so you're stuck with digital only games so can't sell on old games or buy games at a low price. Such a false economy!

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen any dyson airwrap deals? X
I bought this and sent it back. It's really not good. It's ok as a hotbrush for blowdrying your hair but really expensive one. Doesn't get hot enough to really make hair hold the style and the curing is a faff. Nadine Bagot done a really good review on them which kind of reiterated my thoughts.

Reactions: 1