Binge worthy TV programmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch much TV and for many years didnt have a TV. But now I like to watch something before bed. So I try to find something that has been running a long time or finished or was a short running programme and binge watch it before I go to sleep. So two or three episodes a night.

I'm at the moment watching The walking dead. found it great at first but now it's all speeches, dull. So looking for something else

I liked AO

Senses 8

liked breaking bad but got fed up halfway through.

Liked GOT

Liked handmaids tale

Any more suggestions ?

Reactions: 1
Pushing Daisies
The Mentalist
Murder She Wrote
Diagnoses Murder
Lie To Me
I know what you did last summer (2021 tv show)
The way of the Househusband (2021 tv show)(Japanese)
The Man who can't get married (Japanese)

The Strain
American horror story
Dopesick
War of the worlds (partly subtitled)
Ripper Street

I don't watch much TV and for many years didnt have a TV. But now I like to watch something before bed. So I try to find something that has been running a long time or finished or was a short running programme and binge watch it before I go to sleep. So two or three episodes a night.

I'm at the moment watching The walking dead. found it great at first but now it's all speeches, dull. So looking for something else

I liked AO

Senses 8

liked breaking bad but got fed up halfway through.

Liked GOT

Liked handmaids tale

Any more suggestions ?

Nurse Jackie - it’s really funny, sad too.
The Affair - very intense.
The Sopranos - intense, violent, funny, probably not the best thing before bed though. đŸ˜‰

We are all dead - it's a Japanese series on Netflix, students surviving a zombie apocalypse, thought it would be crap but it's so good!!

The maid

Sons of anarchy

Walking dead

GOT