Binge worthy shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently getting up to date with killing eve.

Just finished Sons of Anarchy (always late to the party with tv shows) but defo recommend that on Netflix for those who haven’t watched it before.

Any other suggestions please post 🙂

Reactions: 1
Good Girls also on Netflix is absolutely amazing and I've never liked something so much from the pilot before.

Reactions: 6
Good Girls also on Netflix is absolutely amazing and I've never liked something so much from the pilot before.
Just finished season two. Love it, anyone I mentioned it to is hooked. I just think Beth is fab, Ruby is just funny and Christopher...aargh, I cannot make up my mind if he can be trusted. I really like the music/soundtrack too.

Reactions: 4
The virtues , on channel 4 catch up ( or whatever its called ) definitely worth a watch . Think theres 4 episodes, i had to watch them all in one go .

Just finished season two. Love it, anyone I mentioned it to is hooked. I just think Beth is fab, Ruby is just funny and Christopher...aargh, I cannot make up my mind if he can be trusted. I really like the music/soundtrack too.
Is Christopher in s2 only? I'm still on one but I may be blanking. Also where are you watching 2? It's not on my Netflix

Currently getting up to date with killing eve.

Just finished Sons of Anarchy (always late to the party with tv shows) but defo recommend that on Netflix for those who haven’t watched it before.

Any other suggestions please post 🙂
If you liked SOA then I'd recommend Mayans MC

I've just binge watched 92 episodes of Mad Men on Netflix 😬😬😬. I really enjoyed it. Set around Advertising on Madison Ave, NY between 1960-1970.

• Heart
Pretty little liars, once upon a time, the walking dead.... they are my favourites. I just watched killing eve and also Chernobyl.... both definitely worth watching

Jail birds is really interesting on Netflix.
It's been a while since I binged something on there and on Prime. I tend to watch a lot of shows when on the treadmill so grabbing some ideas whilst I'm here
Bones was good, Grimm was ok but the last season was pants and rushed. The New Amsterdam left me in tears, if you like House and Grey's you'll love it

Have you seen True Detective?

The first season is brilliant. It’s got Woody Harrelson & Matthew Mcconahey in it and it’s so good - we watched it over a weekend.

Westworld is really good

The sons of anarchy spin off is actually good - it’s called Mayans MC, picks up
A few years after the end of SOA but it follows the Mayan’s club in Mexico. Really good.

The Affair - first season was the best.

Oh - The Wire! I loved The Wire.