billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By going through with that wedding she has left it wide open for this to happen again, he is a typical footballer, not a care in the world for his family. The women who go near these footballers knowing they have wives/partners are no better either, scum!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He’s such an hole. He has teens who live with him and Billi, she has them on holiday while he’s perving about, they’ll read this.

Reactions: 15
I always liked Billi on towie and her friendship with Cara was fun to watch. She deffo deserves better

Reactions: 18
The woman he’s dancing with is a feature on the Essex club circuit and is a very out lesbian so I don’t think Billi will be too bothered by this one 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The woman he’s dancing with is a feature on the Essex club circuit and is a very out lesbian so I don’t think Billi will be too bothered by this one 🤣
Oh I’m genuinely so relieved if this is the case, I felt so sad when I saw it in the paper

Reactions: 12
She’s put a request on her Instagram for someone to make an Easter bonnet for her child?!

It should be a nice thing for them to do together. So desperate to have the best one.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s put a request on her Instagram for someone to make an Easter bonnet for her child?!

It should be a nice thing for them to do together. So desperate to have the best one.
wtf the whole point is to do them at home yourself 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she really get someone else to make her kids Easter bonnets?!
Looks like her and Shelby quite rightly did them! Probably had everyone commenting on the original story to say do them yourself!!

Actually....she's only just got back from her weekend away so probably got the nanny to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like her and Shelby quite rightly did them! Probably had everyone commenting on the original story to say do them yourself!!

Actually....she's only just got back from her weekend away so probably got the nanny to do it!
The type of people that want kids for all the insta worthy nice parts but don’t want to do anything that involves hard work or normal life admin … wait until they have homework every night, but they’ll prob hire a tutor.

Reactions: 6