Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you and well done to @Mikesqueen for the thread suggestion: Billie and Greg trying hard to be posh, building a sponsored mansion and writing a book for dosh with 20 likes.

Unfortunately i couldnt get it to fit, limited on characters.

Billie's balls up where she left instructions for the post on the actual post. This was soon deleted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
There is a picture of Billie on IG in. glamorous red dress but she looks as if she is posing in some old toilet or something. The dress and the setting are at odds with each other.

Reactions: 3
Is this the most up to date thread for Billie and Greg? I couldn’t see any others but nobody has commented here since December?

Reactions: 1
Yes this is an up to date thread so post here anything to do with Billie & Greg. But people have post about her on Sam's thread too 😏

Hopefully with DOI starting soon, this thread will fill up with more comments

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure which sister I dislike more sam who thinks she is above everyone or Billie who is little miss perfect with the husband house every career/finger in all the pies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see Billie being the type to be dragged around the ice, thrown into beautiful lifts and looking amazing but not independently skating.

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure which sister I dislike more sam who thinks she is above everyone or Billie who is little miss perfect with the husband house every career/finger in all the pies
As much as they’re both annoying I think Billie genuinely is more likeable. She comes across as more down to earth and they seem like they have a slightly more normal family like (except the constant camera crews etc!)

Sam comes across as very try hard and fake, she obviously thinks a lot of herself! The Surrey stuff, when she was going to move to LA BABYYY, her whole social media persona... even on Mummy Diaries she’s just boring!

Reactions: 43
Billie does seem more normal. She hasn't forgotten where's she from and doesn't to be fake. Even in mummy diaries when sam was saying about moving to surrey billie and her mum didn't understand why and nor did sam to be honest. She just wanted I love in surrey even though she had never actually been. It made her look so stupid. At least research the place before going on mummy diaries

Reactions: 32
I think Paul wants her away from everyone. She moved to Hertford but she still had a friend close by. Now she lives in Surrey completely isolated from her friends and family waiting on BBP 24/7...don’t forget she’s finally wife material now. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 32
What do we think of Billie's chances on this tonight? Do we think people will vote her off because of her covid-idiot sister....

Reactions: 5
What do we think of Billie's chances on this tonight? Do we think people will vote her off because of her covid-idiot sister....
I think she will be fine tonight but she won’t win the contest. There’s a few very competitive people in the line up. I don’t think she will be terrible but I think she will do the bear minimum.

Reactions: 4
I think Billie only skates next week but she will be in a group number or something tonight?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.