Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually find Nellie more annoying than Arfur on the Family Diaries - I know it’s not her fault, as she’s basically a performing seal for her mum or for whatever company is paying the most.
I agree - she’s always been an irritating child, they’re both annoying but she’s especially bratty but tbh they’re performing monkeys to the sheps ..

Reactions: 8
So your pretty much teaching a child that violence is not acceptable by using violence?
I said IF my child acted like that, Luckily my child has not acted like that, Or needed to told off to that extreme. She’s raised brats, and it will only get worse with more kids.
So all get off your high horses telling me that I need parenting courses ect…cos you’re all acting like you’re the perfect parents who wouldn’t fart in public..🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
I said IF my child acted like that, Luckily my child has not acted like that, Or needed to told off to that extreme. She’s raised brats, and it will only get worse with more kids.
So all get off your high horses telling me that I need parenting courses ect…cos you’re all acting like you’re the perfect parents who wouldn’t fart in public..🤡🤡🤡
Your very touchy for someone who claims to never have hit a child, despite thinking hitting children is ok.

And if you think people are on their high horses because they wouldn't hit a child them it says way more about you than anyone on here.

Hitting children is not and never will be ol and if that makes me a perfect parent then job done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.