Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babble

Ashley Wood was seen speeding along pavements while over the drink-drive limit and under the influence of drugs in Pinxton, Derbyshire.

The 29-year-old had raced across the town on his uninsured mini-motorbike, causing a misery for members of the public.

But a member of the public seemed to take the law into their own hands and appeared to get revenge on Mr Wood.

Source : The Sun

Just gonna thow it out there but good. This country has become a place where people think they can get away with anything. Justice sevred.

Reactions: 5
All the above sounds nice and cosy.
Except that the Fiat was later found burnt out. IMO its 2 scroats having an argument rather than any real strike for justice by joe public

Reactions: 1

Sassie

Chatty Member
Ashley Wood was seen speeding along pavements while over the drink-drive limit and under the influence of drugs in Pinxton, Derbyshire.

The 29-year-old had raced across the town on his uninsured mini-motorbike, causing a misery for members of the public.

But a member of the public seemed to take the law into their own hands and appeared to get revenge on Mr Wood.

Source : The Sun

Just gonna thow it out there but good. This country has become a place where people think they can get away with anything. Justice sevred.
A well-deserved twatting.

Reactions: 1

KindnessWins

I agree. I was once in the whole “trust the system” bandcamp, but now I wholeheartedly agree that the system is a joke and some people get away with murder, literally.

The biker in the story was also drunk and on drugs, the driver done the public a favour.