Biker who had been deliberately knocking wing mirrors off cars is flattened...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley Wood was seen speeding along pavements while over the drink-drive limit and under the influence of drugs in Pinxton, Derbyshire.

The 29-year-old had raced across the town on his uninsured mini-motorbike, causing a misery for members of the public.

But a member of the public seemed to take the law into their own hands and appeared to get revenge on Mr Wood.

Source : The Sun

Just gonna thow it out there but good. This country has become a place where people think they can get away with anything. Justice sevred.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I was once in the whole “trust the system” bandcamp, but now I wholeheartedly agree that the system is a joke and some people get away with murder, literally.

The biker in the story was also drunk and on drugs, the driver done the public a favour.

Ashley Wood was seen speeding along pavements while over the drink-drive limit and under the influence of drugs in Pinxton, Derbyshire.

The 29-year-old had raced across the town on his uninsured mini-motorbike, causing a misery for members of the public.

But a member of the public seemed to take the law into their own hands and appeared to get revenge on Mr Wood.

Source : The Sun

Just gonna thow it out there but good. This country has become a place where people think they can get away with anything. Justice sevred.
A well-deserved twatting.

Reactions: 1
All the above sounds nice and cosy.
Except that the Fiat was later found burnt out. IMO its 2 scroats having an argument rather than any real strike for justice by joe public

Reactions: 1