Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly have just cut out silly stuff, no fizzy drinks of any description, absolutely no cheat days or treat meals, and I will have 3 packets of crisps a week instead of about 15 a day.... also no begging, discount codes,water bottles, crappy syrups and an absolute blanket ban on tuxedos were a part of my weight loss... I've just given it an honest go...My stomach has shrunk and my heads stayed the same size, can't say the same about beggy ben and countless others.

good luck to you :)

read how much he loves his begged water bottle...

then read how much he loves his wife....

did the water bottle carry and give birth to your kids? does the the water bottle put up with your tit on a daily basis? no it doesn't.

his arrogance and shameless begging and arse kissing is off the scale.
You have done fantastically well and it seems like you’ve got your (average sized!) head in the right place to lose weight.
If only others were like you...

I can’t wait to see if Ben is giving the children proper party treats or will they get the batch cooked, skinny syrup, hashtagged tit he pretends to enjoy?

Reactions: 3
You have done fantastically well and it seems like you’ve got your (average sized!) head in the right place to lose weight.
If only others were like you...

I can’t wait to see if Ben is giving the children proper party treats or will they get the batch cooked, skinny syrup, hashtagged tit he pretends to enjoy?
thankyou so much, it means a lot.

I think hes stated sausage rolls and nuggets... of course he will have them because he has no self control.

he wont post that on instagram tho... its been over a month now since he weighed in.... unless he has weighed in but hasnt posted the results... which I find absolutely staggering considering the way he whores himself about the place.

thankyou so much, it means a lot.

I think hes stated sausage rolls and nuggets... of course he will have them because he has no self control.

he wont post that on instagram tho... its been over a month now since he weighed in.... unless he has weighed in but hasnt posted the results... which I find absolutely staggering considering the way he whores himself about the place.
Could go either way I think. We know he doesn't like to go off plan when it's not his special day.

like his wives birthday when he didn't take her out for a meal and he prepared that syn free steak mess.

Wouldn't be suprised if he makes his kids party have filo wrapped SW sausage and them bleeping quorn nuggets.
With 10 cal jelly and the custard flavour of that skinny co chemical ooze for afters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going live at his daughters birthday party? FFS...... table full of beige food and I bet he hoovered some stuff up too ! Did you spot his wanking corner... ooops sorry I mean awards corner !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My daughter would of insisted I move that before anyone came to our house ! Super cringe !

• Haha
Going live at his daughters birthday party? FFS...... table full of beige food and I bet he hoovered some stuff up too ! Did you spot his wanking corner... ooops sorry I mean awards corner !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My daughter would of insisted I move that before anyone came to our house ! Super cringe !
he can duck about in the woods, lark about at his kids birthday, but still cant post a weigh in... he's never mentioned mind before but now he sees it as a way to get his smug as duck head out there even more he's all over that... hell, if jack towers can run off with peoples money they donated, this bleep will think nothing of using mental health to get a bit more insta fame...

I live with someone that has bipolar disorder, I see the way mental health can change a person from one minute to next... but never fear, beggy ben is here with his rancid syrups to save the bleeping day.

duck off.

That was a tit load of food on the birthday tea table. Plenty for Ben to gorge himself on later.
We’re guaranteed NOT to have a weigh in tomorrow. #noweighinweek4

Wow fancy going live at kids birthday party 🥳😂😂, just another excuse to Big Ben up you can see his sad old glory wall and as he pans round the new hydratem8 bottle......I stopped watching after a few seconds cos was frightened of seeing James bond pics everywhere and his mullerlight coolbags

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow fancy going live at kids birthday party 🥳😂😂, just another excuse to Big Ben up you can see his sad old glory wall and as he pans round the new hydratem8 bottle......I stopped watching after a few seconds cos was frightened of seeing James bond pics everywhere and his mullerlight coolbags
I hope he had permission from those children's parents to go live to 28K people on social media 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
this was the last weigh in he posted on the 17th january....bio says lost 10 stone, this says otherwise..
Screenshot_20200221-072143_Chrome.jpg

It's almost march for fucks sake... he has no excuse...

And it’s a loss of 1.5 lbs this week. Well done Benny Boy but you haven’t told us how much you put on in the previous weeks, you wanker. We’re not stupid, Ben.
D5CB2F90-27D5-490B-A5BD-744EBE75FEEE.jpeg

If he’s not weighed in in four weeks a 1.5lb loss is a tad on the shite side.....I’m one to talk ive maintained all bloody month, difference being I ain’t got loads of followers or lie about what I’ve done, I’ll admit I’m struggling when I don’t feel it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And it’s a loss of 1.5 lbs this week. Well done Benny Boy but you haven’t told us how much you put on in the previous weeks, you wanker. We’re not stupid, Ben.
View attachment 86735
I love how he says he "survived the party"....even if he did fill his face full of the stuff it wouldnt show on the scales that quickly anyway... he is a liar.

at least and I think I need to go and wash my mouth out...at least pickard is honest about the tit he eats.

ben you're a bleeping liar.

I think he’s working up to a sob story about how his mental health is so poor that he is unable to work as he has yet to address his employment situation. Obviously, losing weight, going to the gym and the blind adoration from a few idiots is helping his mental health etc and all will be well until he has to get his arse out to work because the doc won’t write another line.

I dont look at his page because his face for absolutely no reason makes me incredibly angry 😒 so I'm not going to annoy myself but what does my head in about ben is the insta wanky stuff he does just for the likes. Nothing is real about him is it. I dont believe anything he writes about because it's all to make himself look good. If he is now talking mental health it will be for the sympathy vote and to come across relatable. Yesterday I spent hours talking to a man who was adamant he was going to kill himself. I ended up sat with him in Asda bought a cuppa and butty and he did eventually get some proper help in the end. But listening to a grown man sobbing telling me about his childhood and his adult life was heart breaking. That is real mental health problems. Have deleted a section out of this because i have said too much and willy doesnt like people knowing his buisness. But none the less Ben hasnt got a bleeping clue. He is the most unrelatable, self loving hole on Instagram. Xx

Last edited:
  • Sad