Big Little Lies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s amazing, I have a massive girl crush on Reese Witherspoon. Also you like a good read Get the book. Itā€™s slightly different from the TV show but an absolute brilliant holiday read.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s amazing, I have a massive girl crush on Reese Witherspoon. Also you like a good read Get the book. Itā€™s slightly different from the TV show but an absolute brilliant holiday read.
Thanks for recommending the book! Iā€™ll check it out. Really enjoyed season 1 (if ā€œenjoyedā€ is the right word considering the themes!) and just watched the first episode of the second season tonight.

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s fab!! Hubby is away in a few weeks, so Iā€™m saving season 2 to binge watch!
Same here, going to be binge watching in a few weeks . Loved the first series , those homes on the beach ā¤. Great cast ; Meryl Streep šŸ‘, fab acting and glorious location .

Canā€™t wait.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve started season 2 and, no spoilers of course but, Meryl Streep is as amazing as you would expect :)

Same here, going to be binge watching in a few weeks . Loved the first series , those homes on the beach ā¤. Great cast ; Meryl Streep šŸ‘, fab acting and glorious location .

Canā€™t wait.
I read up on the sets they filmed in, some of those houses are actually in Malibu, Renata's house is in LA, its been used as a film set multiple times.

Saw the first ep in season 2 today. I really loved season 1 so have high hopes... So far so good. I bloody love reese witherspoon!

I'm finding it a bit mopey (series 2) and I'm distracted by Kidman's immovable boat race.

BUT houses and beaches to die for.

Anyone else notice how Kidmanā€™s Australian accent pops up? Itā€™s a bit jarring sometimes, especially during the last episode of season 1.

Excited to learn more about Renataā€™s character this season. We got a tiny glimpse into her back story during season 2, episode 2 but I canā€™t wait to learn more! I want to punch Renataā€™s husband in the throat.

I'm totally hooked on the seconds series but I find Meryl Streep's character chilling.

She plays her so well but man, what a B

Love it, Meryl Steeps character is fantastic, love how forthright she is.

I'm all caught up with the US and I need to discuss the ending of the last episode so I'll put it in a spoiler tag.
The fact that we saw Corey come out of the police station in a way that tells us we need to brace ourselves got me wondering: is he working with the police, or did he go in to discuss Perry and his rape of Jane? There wouldn't be any point since Perry is dead but I'm at a loss for ideas.