Big Little Lies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be it as there will be no season 3!

This will be it as there will be no season 3!
Definitely not as good as season 1. My husband couldn’t keep watching as he got very bored so I’m keeping up with it myself because I want to see how they end it.

Was so disappointed with season 2. Think they can’t go any further now with the story

Anyone else notice how Kidman’s Australian accent pops up? It’s a bit jarring sometimes, especially during the last episode of season
Yes I noticed that in multiple scenes and episodes towards the end of the season! Any time she was playing angry. Genuinely nobody noticed during producion ? Seems so lazy to me but not that surprising in that mess of a series.

I can't say I was disappointed as i didn't have high hopes. S1 ended perfectly. Cashing in on a surprise success does not usually a good second series make. Yes they had an amazing cast and Meryl was great in a very unique way but the plot was boring and the characters felt so hollow. Really sad considering how well rounded and complex they were in S1. The same thing happened with killing eve s2 - enough of the rushed uneccesary cash ins.