Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

somepeople

It’s amazing, I have a massive girl crush on Reese Witherspoon. Also you like a good read Get the book. It’s slightly different from the TV show but an absolute brilliant holiday read.

Reactions: 2

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It’s fab!! Hubby is away in a few weeks, so I’m saving season 2 to binge watch!
Same here, going to be binge watching in a few weeks . Loved the first series , those homes on the beach ❤. Great cast ; Meryl Streep 👍, fab acting and glorious location .

Can’t wait.

Reactions: 2

Foobar

I’ve started season 2 and, no spoilers of course but, Meryl Streep is as amazing as you would expect :)

Reactions: 1

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Same here, going to be binge watching in a few weeks . Loved the first series , those homes on the beach ❤. Great cast ; Meryl Streep 👍, fab acting and glorious location .

Can’t wait.
I read up on the sets they filmed in, some of those houses are actually in Malibu, Renata's house is in LA, its been used as a film set multiple times.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
It’s amazing, I have a massive girl crush on Reese Witherspoon. Also you like a good read Get the book. It’s slightly different from the TV show but an absolute brilliant holiday read.
Thanks for recommending the book! I’ll check it out. Really enjoyed season 1 (if “enjoyed” is the right word considering the themes!) and just watched the first episode of the second season tonight.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I'm totally hooked on the seconds series but I find Meryl Streep's character chilling.

She plays her so well but man, what a B

DLVSH

Anyone else notice how Kidman’s Australian accent pops up? It’s a bit jarring sometimes, especially during the last episode of season 1.

Excited to learn more about Renata’s character this season. We got a tiny glimpse into her back story during season 2, episode 2 but I can’t wait to learn more! I want to punch Renata’s husband in the throat.

Dannie

Chatty Member
Was so disappointed with season 2. Think they can’t go any further now with the story

D

Deleted member 14542

I'm finding it a bit mopey (series 2) and I'm distracted by Kidman's immovable boat race.

BUT houses and beaches to die for.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
This will be it as there will be no season 3!
Definitely not as good as season 1. My husband couldn’t keep watching as he got very bored so I’m keeping up with it myself because I want to see how they end it.

Web30

VIP Member
Saw the first ep in season 2 today. I really loved season 1 so have high hopes... So far so good. I bloody love reese witherspoon!