Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged currys told them absolutely disgusting they gifted her fridge when landlord meant supply it.Also wage going in to house big fat lump sum from go fund page.There is more deserving families benefit from fridge.

Reactions: 14
I messaged currys told them absolutely disgusting they gifted her fridge when landlord meant supply it.Also wage going in to house big fat lump sum from go fund page.There is more deserving families benefit from fridge.
Good for you. That said they gave her cheapest fridge and it was probably display model so anything to get her off their back. You know how we feel when beggars call to the door looking for stuff, throw them a few coins etc. get them off your doorstep etc . same with her type

Reactions: 5
If she has a landlord isn’t there rumours she bought the house

Reactions: 2
Its actually so annoying that the ones who don't need stuff gifted, are given it for free...

Genuinely, I'll never buy from currys again... might not do anything in the grand scheme of things.. but still...

I'm finding the last week so overwhelming with them all pumping out the links and get this and buy that and this would be a great Xmas present ..

I haven't seen one of them acknowledge that Christmas might be hard for some people etc.... its all push push push..buy buy buy... 🥺

Rant over xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Its actually so annoying that the ones who don't need stuff gifted, are given it for free...

Genuinely, I'll never buy from currys again... might not do anything in the grand scheme of things.. but still...

I'm finding the last week so overwhelming with them all pumping out the links and get this and buy that and this would be a great Xmas present ..

I haven't seen one of them acknowledge that Christmas might be hard for some people etc.... its all push push push..buy buy buy... 🥺

Rant over xx
I'd be mortified if she was my relation to be honest .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Instagram turns into one continuous ad from now until Xmas. She’s as bad as the rest of them!

Reactions: 9
Is she for real? Claiming she wouldn’t mind paying for a dates dinner or splitting it? She won’t even pay for a freezer and she has €200,000 in the bank from the GFM.
Talk of splitting it? Pity she wouldn’t split her fortune with other more deserving cases such as some of the GFM with children’ With cancer who need support.
She’s a joke and a hypocrite . No wonder she’s losing followers in the hundreds

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Going around for the morning getting her nails done and stuffing her face with a SuperValu roll. This one ain’t in the real world at all.

Reactions: 5
Did this dope not come on today and say she was very bad with her neuropathy and would be not able! Now she’s smugly sitting in the car looking like a bleeping hedgehog after getting the claws done. Why is she on instagram. I can’t make sense of it

Reactions: 8
Did this dope not come on today and say she was very bad with her neuropathy and would be not able! Now she’s smugly sitting in the car looking like a bleeping hedgehog after getting the claws done. Why is she on instagram. I can’t make sense of it
Thought she said it was a bed day
Na these wans are so addicted to the gram .
Wonder have any of the locals
Had words with her I couldent hold my tongue if I lived there

Reactions: 3
Random one but did she not used to say they bought that sofa they had in the other house? Yet its not in the new one?

Reactions: 1
Random one but did she not used to say they bought that sofa they had in the other house? Yet its not in the new one?
Too big for the new rental a sure no doubt new
one will be donated like tbe fridge.

Reactions: 1
Very ranty today. How can she relate to others who can’t get a mortgage because of illness. Is she forgetting about the big deposit she has??!!

Reactions: 7
Plus if he is working then yeah get the mortgage , you have the deposit
She knows she will be lynched if she uses that go fund me for a deposit!!!! Thats not what all those generous, also gullible people gave their hard earned money to pay for.....PLUS, apparently, shes only got that money resting in her account, she will be donating it when shes definitely cancer free🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she didn’t get to sit down all day!!! She went to bed. Got up sat down to get her nails done. Then rammed a roll into her gob. Put up a tree for a doll in the house, saddest thing I’ve seen her do yet that she couldn’t sort a tree but can get the nails done etc , moaned about her child until she went away, then moaned about Instagram for calling her on her bullshit. My hubby had our mortgage on his own the 1st 3 years. I couldn’t get life insurance properly due to mental health issues. So no excuses as it’s not for her it’s for roisin to feel finally home. Then did about 20 stories on her cancer. This is the same girl who changed her name as cancer was not her thing anymore but to get at the heartstrings of gullible people she has to keep going back to it as all she can ask is random questions like do you like bread or bread and butter? She is so not an insta hun. Give up the ghost

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.