Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she there? Have the others not all had a partner child or relatives who have died?

Reactions: 2
Does Shannen realise that she can get Covid, and get very sick with it?
I don't understand her.
The people I know going through cancer treatment, and those recovered, treat their body as a temple. Good food, healthy living. By all means have a blow out, but in the middle of a Covid surge?
She's just laughing in the face of her transplant donor.
And editing because I just realise shots on the go well after 12am when a curfew is out by 12. Brazen
Anyone notice she’s sick when there’s work like the house move , nails, make up etc but makes miraculous recovery when it’s a social media thing. Anyone know why she keeps reposting pics of her arse?? We already know she is one 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is her attendance at this event necessary as a high risk person... Literally no cop on at all
Thought she can’t work because she’s immuno compromised so needs benefits allowances etc but can travel on public transport and mix when covid numbers out of control. How can she qualify as being vulnerable ?? Please enlighten us Shannon.

Reactions: 8
Thought she can’t work because she’s immuno compromised so needs benefits allowances etc but can travel on public transport and mix when covid numbers out of control. How can she qualify as being vulnerable ?? Please enlighten us Shannon.
Very high risk groups:
"have had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the last 12 months" think hers was in the last 12 months?

I totally understand she wants to live her best life after going through cancer 3 times in the last 6 or so years but if I was her I'd choose my events a little more carefully. To me that entire event was a waste of time and I couldn't think of anything worse to be invited to. Spending a night with people you don't even know. So fun!

Reactions: 7
Not a hope would I be on a train unless it was absolutely necessary.
And even at that I'd second think it.
And no way for a pointless one night .

Reactions: 6
She'll have to get a lift from her dad and make drama for a trip to Dublin for hospital check, but grand to go on public transport for a piss up.

Reactions: 5
She'll have to get a lift from her dad and make drama for a trip to Dublin for hospital check, but grand to go on public transport for a piss up.
my family wouldn't let me go to a hospital appointment on my own when they are in a position to be able to drive me.
I'm still shook over the point of that event though.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused too why she was there. Everyone else has suffered loss..... If I remember back her episode was about facing death. Which considering her treatment was always with a curative intent not sure how that's different to anyone who has faced illness. Did she not feel like a fraud. Probably not because being a fraud is literally her USP

Reactions: 4
my family wouldn't let me go to a hospital appointment on my own when they are in a position to be able to drive me.
Just pointing out the fact that's she's always moaning and there's some drama with being driven but no issues in a train. Most probably she wouldn't drive as she'd be over the limit!!

has she been filling her lips?
it's not a scratched eye she has, it's a hangover.

Reactions: 5
How many times did she mention she in the hospital tomorrow? Just making sure everyone knows. No doubt the anxiety will be back this evening or early tomorrow

Work calls at the kitchen table so are we back working at her previous job.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t the car bought out of the go fund me because she needed a comfortable car and couldn’t travel on public transport?????? More confusion and contradiction aka lack of lies🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
I'm a bit confused too why she was there. Everyone else has suffered loss..... If I remember back her episode was about facing death. Which considering her treatment was always with a curative intent not sure how that's different to anyone who has faced illness. Did she not feel like a fraud. Probably not because being a fraud is literally her USP
Used to being a fraud , shes really showing her true colours lately. ,

She should not be going into a cancer ward tomorrow after she was out the weekend hanging out of all those people . She is now putting other people ar risk

Reactions: 19
Doubt it was LAYA, I guess she means her job as an influencer, blogger............
If she's fit for the influencer job, then she's hanging herself with regards to Laya....being out sick from one job means you needs to be out sick for all jobs

Reactions: 9
If she's fit for the influencer job, then she's hanging herself with regards to Laya....being out sick from one job means you needs to be out sick for all jobs
I agree, plus travel on a train (I didn't have cancer or transplants and I barely leave any house!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.