Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not addressing it anymore....so bank full (not credit union as credit union don't take large deposits).
Bonding won't stop the lisp when the lies flow!!

Reactions: 5
She said she'll never be on here again but I'd say she can't help herself.

Reactions: 3
The amount of lies she has told whilst basically defrauding people and then has the cheek to moan about one tattle user. Hilarious.

Reactions: 2
Well from what the few people that know of her from Youghal, none have much good to say about her.
How's she going to be a #ba for the teeth whitening now, when bonding and whitening don't work together?

Reactions: 3
Can you imagion the conflab the other day when she meet twins and me and brenda and the other wan at the anglers spitting fire me thinks.

Reactions: 1
As this is a new thread and someone asked at the end of the previous one what the original goal of the GFM was- it was €10,000. Shannon can state all she wants that she will not comment on it or this forum again but that GFM and their abuse of the goodwill of people who donated is the only reason I engage with this particular tattle page.

Reactions: 11
😂 She is like politician- talk so much , but didnt say anything. Spent money on what? How much? Rented apartments in Dublin , but mostly stayed in Youghal. And all on stories, not on post. Didnt mentioned by name this horrible page , scared so many people will find out and open eyes. 😂

Reactions: 2
Sur burp was the same when her friends mam died shes not good at these things unreal it allways has to be about themselfs

Reactions: 4
It’s awful, my heart is broke for her. She is an absolute inspiration, a warrior of a woman. Life is so bleeping cruel!
Isent she just such an inspiration she never went down the road of why me or looking for gifts or freebies
Allways fought for other cancer victims she is one of a kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isent she just such an inspiration she never went down the road of why me or looking for gifts or freebies
Allways fought for other cancer victims she is one of a kind.
A true inspiration, and what we should look to as the perfect blogger/influencer.
No doubt Shannen will jump on this one now and pull in the likes by the 'it could be me' and needing the encouragement of telling Shannen to be strong🙄
I hope she donates her gfm to cancer research and palliative care now as a priority. Somehow, I don't think so though.

Reactions: 5
Family aside, I’ve never rooted for anyone as much as I am for Vicky. I don’t even want to think about it but it will be a sad, sad day in Ireland when that lady passes. I can’t even imagine what she is going through. Life can be so unfair.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.