Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Clueless" imagine having been to the hospital and then go to a public market for doughnuts ... have these instahuns any sense at all... her family must be the same though

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I said it earlier. Im holding my breath to see how reckless she will get before her admission on Jan 5th which is her birthday if you didn't hear that for the 12345th time .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I said it earlier. Im holding my breath to see how reckless she will get before her admission on Jan 5th which is her birthday if you didn't hear that for the 12345th time .
AKA - please send me gifts 🙄
This one is a right moan bag, self absorbed attention seeker

Reactions: 11
Shannan is driving me scary ! I donated to her GFM and am so annoyed eith myself. There needs to be some transparency to where all the funds raised are going to with receipts of same. A simple Excel spreadsheet and post it up for all the donors to see transparency for God's sake. €176,000 too much money for one cancer patient who constantly moans her head off.

I want to know where the money is going and for her to count her blessings.

I was at deaths door 3 times, got sepsis and it attacked my organs. I got through it without feeling sorry for myself and was extremely thankful I came out good in the end.

I find her SO immature. Sorry I might sound harsh but I think people have a right to know where all the money is going !!

Her and her birthday on the 5th of January!! Get over it. Count yourself lucky Shannon for God's sake. Grow up and act like an adult for your child!!

I follow Bowelbabe on Insta and to hear her story compared to Shannen's and her constant moaning is making my blood boil !!

I think it's time to investigate what rights she has to all that money without transparency. Other people so much worse off could do with some of it, not to mention Laura Lynn's children's Hospice. Ugh, rant over. Phew !!
Doesn't Look like you can do much unless it something illegal
GoFundMe Trust and SafetyHow GoFundMe protects donors from fraudulent campaigns
GoFundMe is dedicated to empowering people to help people, and we do this by carefully reviewing each campaign on our platform. An overwhelming majority of campaigns on the site are safe and legitimate, as fraudulent campaigns make up less than one-tenth of 1% of all campaigns on GoFundMe.
In the rare instance that someone does create a misleading campaign with the intention of taking advantage of others’ generosity, GoFundMe takes swift action to resolve the issue.
Our policy is simple and strictly enforced: It is not permitted to lie or intentionally deceive donors on GoFundMe for financial or personal gain.
women sitting at computer

Examples of expressly forbidden fraudulent activity
  • Breaking the law
  • Lying or being misleading about your identity as a campaign organizer or your relationship to the ultimate recipient of the funds
  • Posting misleading statements in the campaign story
We rely on the GoFundMe community to let us know if there is suspicion that a campaign organizer is involved in any of the examples of fraud above. To report a campaign for potential fraud, please contact us.
Examples that are not considered to be fraudulent activity
Sometimes, there are situations that may raise questions but are not considered examples of fraudulent activity on our platform. These include:
  • Speculation of fraud or rumors that the campaign is a scam
  • Images or names of individuals being used without permission of the family
  • Disagreement around the nature of the campaign or the character of the campaign organizer
  • Campaigns that have surpassed their goal but are still raising funds
  • Custody or familial disputes or disagreements
  • Multiple campaigns set up for one purpose or for the same beneficiary
GoFundMe cooperates with the law enforcement and provides them with any information needed in an investigation. If you are a law enforcement officer looking to contact our team, you can reach us here.

English (US) English (UK) Español Deutsch Français Italiano Nederlands Português
English (US) English (UK) Español Deutsch Français Italiano Nederlands Português
FUNDRAISE FOR
LEARN MORE
RESOURCES

© 2010-2020 GoFundMe

Reactions: 1
Shannan is driving me scary ! I donated to her GFM and am so annoyed eith myself. There needs to be some transparency to where all the funds raised are going to with receipts of same. A simple Excel spreadsheet and post it up for all the donors to see transparency for God's sake. €176,000 too much money for one cancer patient who constantly moans her head off.

I was at deaths door 3 times, got sepsis and it attacked my organs. I got through it without feeling sorry for myself and was extremely thankful I came out good in the end.

I find her SO immature. Sorry I might sound harsh but I think people have a right to know where all the money is going !!

Her and her birthday on the 5th of January!! Get over it. Count yourself lucky Shannon for God's sake. Grow up and act like an adult for your child!!

I follow Bowelbabe on Insta and to hear her story compared to Shannen's and her constant moaning is making my blood boil !!

I think it's time to investigate what rights she has to all that money without transparency. Other people so much worse off could do with some of it, not to mention Laura Lynn's children's Hospice. Ugh, rant over. Phew !!
Don’t get me wrong, wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But, from what I can tell the family are not hard done by money wise and they get this huge cash flow. More than the normal household working makes in 2-4 years. Then all the homeless, without anything, children not able to celebrate Christmas in hotel rooms. This just breaks my heart. Surely, she should have donated most of the money to a charity or charities. I hate that she uses the illness to get money, she’s not the only person that is sick.

Reactions: 10

Some of it went on a new car and she went on breaks away also.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I donated to a go fund me for a local family that are facing a stage 4 cancer diagnosis and wanted some treatment options abroad. Once it reached its goal in record speed they shut it down for new donations.

Strikes me as this is most people's issue with Miss Shannen the fact that she kept sharing the heck out of it even after it reached over 100 grand. Considering that actually 30 grand would have covered the original purpose of covering the expense of Dublin.

No updates or thank you from her on the go fund me page just take take take daily from gifts #ads and #AF links.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.