Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Muireann sticking up for them all…. Did you not go about your business and feed your children whilst also feeling sad. Eh well yes we did but what we didn’t do is post sad faces online in one breath and in the next breath, post an upbeat ad encouraging people to buy shite of some sort. Can someone tell Muireann she isn’t the boss of Instagram. Bet she was expecting a call to appear on the late late show last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So a local young boy from her home town needs to go to the Uk for the same procedure she had… she shares the GFM but doesn’t donate even €100 to it herself out of the €200,000 or more that she got in her GFM ….. she is actually SHAMELESS. Disgusting, greedy witch is all she is.
When she was shamed enough and called out enough, and people started messaging the Byrnes who set the GFM wanting to know where the money was being spent, she eventually had her hand forced to give an update on her plans for the money.
It’s there in black and white in writing for all to see. You’ve reached 12 months post transplant Shannen so put your money where your mouth is 😡 I’d say she is hoping that with time, people will forget about the money. It’s a good thing we will never let you forget how you scammed the trusting and generous people of Ireland. Can we actually start putting her full name in thread titles? So that when you google Shannen Joyce it’s one of the first google results. I want these tattle threads to follow her around for the rest of her life - to any prospective brands or employers considering working with her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So a local young boy from her home town needs to go to the Uk for the same procedure she had… she shares the GFM but doesn’t donate even €100 to it herself out of the €200,000 or more that she got in her GFM ….. she is actually SHAMELESS. Disgusting, greedy witch is all she is.
When she was shamed enough and called out enough, and people started messaging the Byrnes who set the GFM wanting to know where the money was being spent, she eventually had her hand forced to give an update on her plans for the money.
It’s there in black and white in writing for all to see. You’ve reached 12 months post transplant Shannen so put your money where your mouth is 😡 I’d say she is hoping that with time, people will forget about the money. It’s a good thing we will never let you forget how you scammed the trusting and generous people of Ireland. Can we actually start putting her full name in thread titles? So that when you google Shannen Joyce it’s one of the first google results. I want these tattle threads to follow her around for the rest of her life - to any prospective brands or employers considering working with her
Absolutely!! Her name should be on this? Can it be changed or do we have to wait for her next thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alan Clarke is on his stories saying everyone reacts differently to trauma, like he is making excuses for these pathetic selfish people.
he who not long ago was taking the piss now a fully fledged flogger! another absolute asshole

late to the party... i actually cant believe it ... she lives on a whole other planet

Absolutely!! Her name should be on this? Can it be changed or do we have to wait for her next thread?
can admin Change it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Every time now they doe a collab I will be contacting the companys to fill them in.
Until it hits them all in the pocket they will carry on and think they are above everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
he who not long ago was taking the piss now a fully fledged flogger! another absolute asshole

late to the party... i actually cant believe it ... she lives on a whole other planet

can admin Change it?
I don’t think so but if you hit the report button on your post and ask them? It’s worth a try.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Muireann sticking up for them all…. Did you not go about your business and feed your children whilst also feeling sad. Eh well yes we did but what we didn’t do is post sad faces online in one breath and in the next breath, post an upbeat ad encouraging people to buy shite of some sort. Can someone tell Muireann she isn’t the boss of Instagram. Bet she was expecting a call to appear on the late late show last night.
Did Muireann really just compare bloggers selling tit to fools who don't need it to people feeding their kids? I don't know which is worse her saying it or the other thick reposting it thinking it absolves of that abhorrent vid she put up.

Reactions: 14
@Missymeister im so sorry you’re going through the horribly difficult things that you are. Please don’t beat yourself up for feeling annoyed or hating her. She ROTS me and I’m not dealing with your health issues. I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be for other people suffering from cancer seeing her milking it, self pitying particularly now that she is better and has hope of a bright future.
If it’s any consolation she is haemorrhaging followers, not just for her insensitive stuff this week but all the time. Of all the huns I check on socialblade, hers is most in the red (constant losses). The attached picture might show you how life.. and karma intends to deal with her.
I know some people have gone to Niamh WAlsh journo with other issues around insta huns and reckon she might pick up on it. I think the whole GFM needs to be scrutinised.
Does anything think this might be one shed go for? I don’t have the connections/details for the right journo but someone else might?
Also, it’s interesting to hear from the perspective of someone who is suffering with cancer treatment.
All of these ones say ‘if I’m helping one person who is going through this…’
to justify flogging and making money from cancer/husbands deaths..
I’ve always felt that was a load of rubbish but interesting to hear it’s NOT helping you

I hope you get some relief from your horrid illness and if positive thoughts/vibes/hugs can help, then you’ve got those in spades from everyone here on this site of ‘bullies and trolls’

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed I'm done with this one. Everything about her and her values goes against what I believe in. Every follow and view adds to her revenue and exploitative activities. The comment that finally finished me was she doesn't want the opinion of strangers on the internet when it was a respectful message. But their cash was good enough for you?

I'll keep up-to-date here on in war against Instagramers.

I've reported her shady #ad placement.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lisa Jordan and a few of the others said they won’t be posting this weekend including brand collabs as a mark of respect. Shannen is vile

Reactions: 12
Hardly surprising she’s moved out of every job. Opinionated witch. Let Ashling rest in peace and her family grieve without assigning her death to the comments of a few selfish beggars/bloggers. They’re definitely not influencers in my opinion ever. Ryan Tubridy organized a beautiful dignified tribute to Ashling .

Reactions: 5
Lisa Jordan and a few of the others said they won’t be posting this weekend including brand collabs as a mark of respect. Shannen is vile
They are all the same LJ came on to announce she wont be on and showed a video of the cork vigil thousand went to it and dident feel the need to tell the world .

Reactions: 3
She really is vile. She can't claim she needs the income to keep her family going either. It's not like she is struggling. Wasn't the cash from the go fund me enough? Greed that's all that runs through her veins.

Reactions: 3
They have been posting them for days. This is al damage control. Respect doesn’t come from being told how to behave IMO or being shamed into it

Reactions: 4
“Fantastic you could get the time off work to mourn , I couldn’t …”

omfg !!
I tell ya one thing I hope karma gets the witch
What a condescending vile human..
clearly you stated you are from there and are devastated yet she comes back with that …
Actually no words I’m appalled by her!!
She thinks the world owes her a favour because she had cancer. It doesn't. It was a dreadful thing to happen to a young person but she's come out the other side with a hefty bank balance to boot. Children will lose a parent today in this country to cancer. Her daughter wasn't one of them and not even a shred of gratitude from her. She's more interested in her hair FFS. Shannen if you read this just be bleeping grateful it grew back because if you had died it wouldn't now would it?? Sorry rant over. I ignored this cow while she was sick but she's clearly well in remission now.

Reactions: 11
Her immaturity is really shining through the last few weeks/months. She needs to really think before she opens her mouth/types.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.